You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hello Everyone :3

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hello Everyone :3 created by sporefox1 on February 25, 2015

PM Offline
sporefox12/25/15 12:07pm
Finally joined the forum after reading the coming since 2009. I love the story, characters, setting, and the little feud going on between Mace and Bast, but my favorite character is Whip. Hopefully my time here in the forum is a fun one ^^ and I'm easy to get a hold of if anyone wants to chat. Might even make some fanart for some of the characters.

PM Offline
Prometheus2/25/15 12:39pm
Hi, there! ^^ Great to have a long-time reader here.

I'm Prometheus, one of four moderators here on the forum. My partners are DanWithTheHat, PotatoFox, and MobileCrusader. If you have any questions or concerns, bring it up with me or one of them in a private message via the envelope to your left.

Be sure to read and follow the rules in the lower right corner of the forum. They will be revised soon, so keep an eye out for any updates. We have three sections containing subsections full of fun and engaging threads. Some of these threads are related to discussing the story, others are for the posting and discussion of fanart, others are for roleplay, and some are just for senseless amusement. But, the number 1 rule for commenting in threads is to remain on-topic. Topics tend to spiral into nonsense sometimes, but we generally want them to remain focused on the subject of the thread. ^^

We have an IRC chat room via the gold coin to your left under the navigation menu. It can be accessed at anytime, but the most activity will be on Thursday nights for scheduled chat sessions with David Lillie at 9 P.M. EST. Come on in at that day and time so you can talk with other fans and Dave himself. :D

Also, just so you're not caught off-guard, we do have a few threads dedicated to explicit fanart and discussion. They will be marked with a tag saying (18+ Users Only), (Mature Users Only), or any mix or alteration of the two. Be sure to review the rules for these threads under the stickied thread in the DK Art Gallery subsection if you intend to comment in them.

I hope you enjoy your time here. We hope to see your comments and fanart soon. :)

PM Offline
Kirito2/25/15 12:43pm
Welcome! My name's kirito, but please feel free to call me kit or ki. These forums house an amazing community of people and we discuss anything you can think of. Please, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM, I'm nearly always available. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay! ^^

PM Offline
TFeathersB2/25/15 3:29pm
Hi! Welcome! I'm TFeathersB, but you can just call me Feather. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Just jump in anywhere and enjoy.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/25/15 3:55pm
Hi, I'm Crazyhead42. As the name suggests, I can get a little crazy in the head sometimes. Okay, often. Don't blame me, reality is BOOORING!!!!

PM Offline
Tari2/25/15 5:22pm
Welcome! I'm Tari, mostly active on the skype channel. The DK community is actually pretty lively, especially with the upcoming new volume on the horizon.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader2/25/15 6:21pm
Hello! I'm WiseOwlReader, I occasionally post on the forums. I'm the guy that reads and loves literature of many types, I write and try to write every day. You can call me Wiseowl, or Reader, whichever. Glad to have a new member in the forum.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha2/25/15 7:02pm
Welcome to the group, Sporefox!

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/26/15 5:27am
Welcome to forum! As Prometheus said, I'm one of the other moderators here so if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay and watchout for nightmares!

Edit: One more thing, we do currently have a Volume 4 and prelude book giveaway going on for the lead up to the new book. You should be able to see the sign up link here: http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=378

PM Offline
origamifan2/26/15 12:27pm
Welcome among us!

PM Offline
Sladerin2/26/15 12:48pm
I hope you enjoy your stay.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier2/26/15 6:18pm
Sup, I lurk here a lot of the time, unless it's off topic banter, but yeah if you're interested in the skype group, hit me up man :)

PM Offline
crazyhead422/26/15 6:52pm
He does NOT MEAN THAT LITERALLY!!! O.O

PM Offline
sporefox12/26/15 7:20pm
Hahaha, all of you are making this a great first few days ^^ and if there is a skype group, it'd be a fun to chat there with fello fans.

PM Offline
Havoc2/26/15 8:05pm
Hello and welcome the forum hope you continue enjoying your stay.

Now let's 'cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war'

You must be logged in to post to a thread.