You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - What is your irrational fear?

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread What is your irrational fear? created by BryanDimmsdale on February 24, 2015

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha2/25/15 7:04pm
I have a fear of bees and wasps, to the point where I freeze and panic if I hear any sort of buzzing.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/25/15 7:19pm
Zycant, the title of this thread is what is your IRRATIONAL fear. Bees and Wasps evolved to be scary monsters.

PM Offline
Vermiform2/25/15 7:56pm
stinging insets aren't very frightening if you know their weaknesses, or if you just respect them and leave them alone.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/25/15 8:27pm
... Clearly you have never had one go up and steal your lunch, despite your running and shouting "Eeeep"

PM Offline
sporefox12/25/15 9:07pm
@crazyhead42 That would be hilarious as well as scary.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/25/15 9:10pm
Wasn't funny at all.

PM Offline
Vermiform2/26/15 6:28am
If they steal your lunch, maybe you should make them into your lunch - insects are a great source of protein

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/26/15 8:13am
Like mine is something very personal and complicated. I'm basically affraid of change and things I don't understand or are beyond my comprehenshion. Be it science, politics, religion, Its enough to drive a person crazy.

PM Offline
Tari2/26/15 1:36pm
Okay I'll bite. My irrational fear is also my worst fear, something that was there from childhood, amplified by the fact that it was my best friend's worst fear and that we freaked each other out about it all the time. Gray aliens.

It could be ANY other alien, I don't care, they make me breathe a sigh of relief. Anything to do with gray aliens freaks me the hell out.

I also used to be afraid of insects but then I discovered beautiful fire and it's ability to cleanse the world :)

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier2/26/15 6:28pm
Irrational fear? People and teachers from my elementary school... Didn't have the best time there.

PM Offline
Prometheus2/27/15 3:40pm
@JudasScorpioDeMazier

No kidding. I feel so awkward having to go up to the elementary school that my mom volunteers at. So many loudmouth kids and teachers who can barely control them. XD

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader2/27/15 6:32pm
I'm a germaphobe. I tend to wash my hands at least ten times a day or so, maybe a little bit more when it involves either washing clothes or scrubbing down the tub.

PM Offline
Aman37123/2/15 6:57pm
One time I was assaulted by a swarm of angry yellow jackets when I was eight years old. It wasn't a fun experience...

PM Offline
ST34LTH3/8/15 5:10am
Despite it being manageable, I have an irrational fear of losing control. It has gotten to such a degree that I envision just about every kind of scenario, where I'd end up hurting myself or others by accident, even indirectly, through inaction or otherwise. I say this is an irrational fear, because I know that I'm far from a likely candidate for this to actually happen; yet the fear persists in the face of logic.

PM Offline
AlcorTheMonkey4/21/16 7:55am
hmmm? is this still open? because my Irrational fear are wasps and any stinging bugs, when I was a kid I was stung by a bee and my cheeks swelled.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.