You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Which Dreamkeeper are You? Users compare themselves to the DKs in the story! :D

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Which Dreamkeeper are You? Users compare themselves to the DKs in the story! :D created by crazyhead42 on February 20, 2015

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix9/27/15 6:53pm
I am a bit like Whip; when I have a problem, I bite. Though I do have elements of s few others like Bobby or Namah.

PM Offline
GPedde9/28/15 6:41am
If I had to narrow it down to one, I would say I'm mostly like Bill. I've always been kind of the underdog of any groups I am a part of and that makes me a pretty easy target when it comes to friendly joking/pranking. I'm very trusting and always try to assume the best about other people. I hardly ever cuss or swear. Oh, and I also have a green hat that I wear almost every time I'm out in public.

PM Offline
NatChon9/28/15 9:34am
This thread really makes you think deeply about yourself doesn't it. I mean yeah you could just say that you are one person on the outside but the inside could be a completely different character. I don't know about you but it does for me.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix9/28/15 11:39am
Yeah. Comparisons are hard...

Do you think there is a forum in the dreamworld where dreamkeepers are comparing themselves to us after reading a story about our world?
- PARADOX -

PM Offline
NatChon9/29/15 6:39pm
Unlikely but it is quite possible. Even if they did I don't see them comparing themselves to us.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix9/29/15 9:16pm
Oh well. I am probably gonna have to reevaluate my personality, I seem to have bits from Bobby, Vi, Whip, Lilith, Bast and so on.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/5/15 11:11pm
You know what? We should create a questionare! Based on the answers, the user will be presented with a graph showing how much they are like the different major Dreamkeepers.

We could also include, as Easter Eggs, some of the questions from the Troika questionare.
"You MACED a flower?!"
"I wanted to see what'd happen."

PM Offline
TruthQuest10/6/15 4:24pm
Will need input from Dave on the rest of those questions so saying that one over and over again can be avoided.

It will make sure no one gets it into cliche status.

... forbid we create any of those things.

PM Offline
NatChon10/6/15 10:51pm
Would it be online or on paper? Or both?

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/6/15 11:56pm
Online, probably.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/12/15 4:00pm
Any word on the subject of a survey?

PM Offline
NatChon10/12/15 10:46pm
I think it should be online as well as on paper. You know have a copy of it in the back of every book. That way anyone can get to it.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/12/15 10:58pm
Ah. Message Dave about it, I'll send him a tweet or something.

PM Offline
NatChon10/12/15 11:10pm
I just sent an email to him on the subject. Let's hope he decides to make one because I am very interested in finding out which character is most like me.

PM Offline
AlphaMoron12/6/15 10:40pm
saw the title, and had to pop in. I legitimately relate to namah, so yes. I embody her in the natural world. if only i were a girl...:/

You must be logged in to post to a thread.