You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Which Dreamkeeper are You? Users compare themselves to the DKs in the story! :D

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Which Dreamkeeper are You? Users compare themselves to the DKs in the story! :D created by crazyhead42 on February 20, 2015

PM Offline
Prometheus2/22/15 2:20pm
I would say I'm a Bast in the sense that I'm anti-social. My rage also tends to take control more times than I'd like it to.

PM Offline
Vermiform2/23/15 12:33am
I have some things in common with Namah, like a horribly isolated childhood, hatred of authority figures, violent fantasies, and I even think I saw a reference to KMFDM, one of my favorite bands, on a poster in her room once. I'm a lot more docile though; my parents/teachers successfully broke me.

Also i'm a human male instead of a purple dragon/demon girl.

PM Offline
FoxPhantom2/23/15 7:36am
I would also say Bast, since so much of the time I am shy sometimes, Including when there have been a few times I also raged on.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier2/23/15 2:32pm
Dude, you love KMFDM?

I like you already.

PM Offline
Vermiform2/23/15 3:17pm
Not entirely sure i'm capable of love, but I approve of them at the very least.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader2/27/15 6:35pm
I'm a bit more like Bast to be honest. I am quite introverted, but I have a few friends in my life.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/28/15 6:42am
Wow, some of you guys are Bast?

Me too, or I am Namah.

PM Offline
Edwardteach5/11/15 6:35pm
I am a mix of namah and mace

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/6/15 11:55am
Intelligent oldest child with a privileged upbringing that got thrust into the real world? Sounds like Lilith to me.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren7/6/15 12:47pm
I'm probably most like Bobby. I keep taking on responsibilities for others and neglecting my own needs.

"They need me."
"They'll always need you."

Other than that, throw in Evzen and Lilith and you have a decent approximation of me.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/6/15 9:22pm
Yay! Another Bobby! *High Five!*

Its a tough to play the "responsible for everyone else" role but definitely very fulfilling.

PM Offline
Edwardteach7/6/15 10:01pm
i figured it out im not a namah mace mix, i would think i am an evzen

PM Offline
NatChon9/23/15 12:40am
I don't know. It's kinda hard for me to pick just one. I mean like Namah, I can't seem to get approval from my parents for who I am and the decisions I make. Like Bast, I am not very outspoken and my rage will sometimes slip out, although for the most part I can keep it under control. Like Vanth, I can't seem to follow some of my dreams because of adult figures telling me that I can not do it, and parents so over bearing that I just want to "fly away" if you catch where I'm going with that. Like Lilith I am very "nerdy", again if you get my point, and I was the center of attention for all the bullies in school. So I don't know, what do you all think? Personally I think I may be more of Lilith than any of the others but again it is such a close call between them all.

PM Offline
NatChon9/23/15 12:47am
There are other characters that I am like, I didn't leave them out because they are unlikely but because I didn't want to have an essays worth of material in one message.

PM Offline
arSyx9/24/15 7:01pm
I think I'd be most like Lilith. Mild mannered and soft-spoken.
Most of the time when interacting with people I default to being rather formal. I kind of have a habit of apologizing for even the most trivial things.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.