You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - V4-Kickstarter: Discussion.

Forum - DK Lounge - Event Room

Subscribe to this thread V4-Kickstarter: Discussion. created by Kymastrider on February 19, 2015

PM Offline
Prometheus6/17/15 11:41am
Backers

$71,741
Total

Hours Left

I think we're about to pull another rabbit out of the hat at the last minute. If we hit $72K, we might have enough from the uncounted Paypal donations to reach $75K. This is amazing. :D

PM Offline
Koreth6/17/15 12:16pm
Running the numbers, if only half the current backers upped their pledge by the $10 needed to get the Volume 1 Backer's Edition, that'd be enough to push us to $75k.

I've increased my pledge by $10. How about the rest of you?

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha6/17/15 1:02pm
Unfortunately, I don't think I can increase my pledge. Sorry.

PM Offline
Prometheus6/17/15 5:54pm
EDIT!

Backers

$73,031
Total

Hours Left

It's picking up some serious steam now. Less than two days to go. Let's hope it keeps chugging to the very last second. DK really needs to reach new heights.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/17/15 11:38pm
Big update number 11 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083757038/dreamkeepers-volume-4-descent-to-the-archives/posts/1267764

Seems my estimations from Paypal were correct and we made the $75k stretch goal.

It's rare that I enjoy being wrong, but I guessed a much lower end result and am certainly glad that it turned out to be what it became. I look forward to seeing what the new level of potential will be if this retail distribution goes to plan.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha6/18/15 8:35am
It's nice when you're wrong because the result was better than expected. Though, I think we can probably make the 75k without the Paypal donations since it's 30 hours to get another 100 dollars.

PM Offline
Prometheus6/18/15 10:04am
Backers

$75,410
Total

Hours Left

Welp, Paypal or no Paypal, it's official! DreamKeepers is going commercial. Well done, everybody! Let's see how much further we can keep this going for the last day.

PM Offline
Koreth6/18/15 10:18am
Well, who wants to start a betting pool on just how high it will go in the next 28 hours?

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/18/15 10:49am
Ooh, sorry I don't bet money I don't have, and since all my money is in some sort of kickstarter XP

Seriously though, I failed my last bet by a huge margin, I think I'll sit this one out. I am excited to see how much further it goes, though.

PM Offline
Koreth6/18/15 4:09pm
I was mostly joking. It'd be an informal, just for fun pool anyway if we actually did it. Probably most of us have spent most/all of this/next paycheck's disposable income on a certain Kickstarter campaign.

And it's still proceeding apace with 807 backers, $77,063, and 22 hours remaining.

Go baby go!

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader6/18/15 6:36pm
Okay. Update:

It's over $77, 353 dollars with 19 hours to go. Just in the nick of time.

I'm unemployed at the moment, so it's thanks to my dad he pledged some money to Dave's kickstarter. He really likes their independent stance in the graphic novel world and admires their determination and steadfastness in the Independent market.

PM Offline
Kymastrider6/18/15 7:30pm
Breaking news, Dave mention that the Vol-1 Backers Edition will include signature's & Doodles through this campaign at no Extra cost, get em while you can.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha6/19/15 2:32pm
Final Results (Kickstarter Alone): 82,385 dollars. I think we kicked this thing's ass (forgive my rudeness there for a second).

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/19/15 2:37pm
With 864 backers (Once again Kickstarter alone) this has been one hell of a ride. I can't wait to see where this takes the series next.

PM Offline
Kymastrider6/19/15 2:39pm
If your like me and you've been waiting by the kickstarter page till the last minute cause you really have nothing better to do. Then The kickstarter is officially over.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083757038/dreamkeepers-volume-4-descent-to-the-archives

Final Summary not including paypal donations.

$82,385
TOTAL

BACKERS

9/10
STRETCH GOALS UNLOCKED

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083757038/dreamkeepers-prelude-collection/description

Compared to the kickstarter from Two years ago.

$30,894
TOTAL

BACKERS

2/6
STRETCH GOALS UNLOCKED

I think its Safe to say the DK fanbase had gotten bigger and badder then ever, and I only think it'll continue to grow from here on now that we have retail level distribution.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.