You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - V4-Kickstarter: Discussion.

Forum - DK Lounge - Event Room

Subscribe to this thread V4-Kickstarter: Discussion. created by Kymastrider on February 19, 2015

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/1/15 12:33am
So, quick show of hands. Which of us forumites plan on, if and when we can afford it mind you, possibly upping their pledge by $55 in order to get the Kickstarter closer to the Prelude Collection goal based on faith in our ability to reach it if enough of us do so?

I'm tentative about it but I think I might go for it

PM Offline
Kymastrider6/1/15 3:10pm
(Update)

$47,152 (17 days left)

$7,848 (Give or Take to Prelude Collection 1)

Now preview of what the 5 figure set with interlocking bases will look like.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083757038/dreamkeepers-volume-4-descent-to-the-archives/posts/1249964

that Igrath figure looks so Epic (there's only two slots left if you still really want the complete set) If I had more money I would but with my current income plus living expenses I can live without them.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/1/15 6:00pm
I want them so bad but I have to get our lawn mower fixed so I can't. I would gladly buy them if they became merchandise

PM Offline
MobileCrusader6/1/15 6:35pm
I wish I could, but I'm broke after funding the raffle.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/2/15 10:21am
Yeah, the figurine tiers are out of my price range, I'm still going to get the Prelude collection if it unlocks as I'm getting my roommate her own copies of all the books but that last $55 is really pushing it for me...

Also we're up to $48,208 as of this comment. With the paypal donations option amount being unknown to us (or at least me) so far.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha6/2/15 5:30pm
Ok, I reworked the numbers. Prediction 2 is now 73-74k, so we've lost a little more steam than I thought we would at this point.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/3/15 11:25am
We've officially hit 500 backers for the Kickstarter with over $49k.

Edit: And 24 hours later it broke $50k

PM Offline
TruthQuest6/4/15 10:35am
Yaay! Only 5,000 more to go!

PM Offline
Kymastrider6/7/15 7:09am
8:00 AM today

($54,414)

(562) backers

(12) days left

At this rate there's a very good chance well hit the prelude collection stretch goal today, but what do you think the chances are well hit the Vol-1 retail level stretch goal with the time that's left?

PM Offline
WolfKit6/7/15 7:33am
We'd need about $1,700 per day to reach $75,000. Based solely on Kicktraq I'm not sure that we'll make it, but we don't know how much Paypal is adding. It's not necessarily out of reach, especially if we see a surge at the end.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/7/15 8:55am
I would want to wait until Dave posts an update with the Paypal numbers to be sure. I think we've hit the goal and don't know it yet because of the hidden donations. I will admit that it hasn't slowed down as much as I thought it would and that the next goal looks like it could be a possibility, I'm still not confident we'll make it that high, though.

Comparing trends from this Kickstarter and the last one, however, if we don't make it this time the fanbase is likely to have grown enough for us to reach it (Or whatever similar goal) next time they have a Kickstarter.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader6/7/15 1:08pm
Ive been working on an imgur album and I'm going for another round of Reddit advertising. Hopefully it is enough to push us to retail.

PM Offline
Prometheus6/7/15 2:03pm
Less than $100 to getting the Prelude collection reprinted. We're gaining some new momentum, it seems. The Paypal donations should be a huge help when they're added to the KS total.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader6/7/15 3:27pm
http://imgur.com/gallery/ucQzN
album for the shares.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/7/15 9:49pm
Nice album thingie... I'm still relying on word of mouth, streetpass, and trying my hardest to push the TWC up... If nothing else, my exuberant promotions of the comic itself are full of energy and people respond to it

Fun fact, I pushed my pledge up by $1 to be able to say that some part of my pledge was for the kickstarter and nothing else. I can't afford to spend money on nothing with where I am in life, but I really feel that it showcases how much I support the project with the fact that I'm willing to anyway even if it's only a dollar.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.