You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - List of Banned Users

Forum - Reality - Miscellaneous

Subscribe to this thread List of Banned Users created by DanWithTheHat on February 18, 2015

PM Offline
PotatoFox2/23/15 6:39pm
I thought so
All this controversy, and it has come to nothing.
A weak return once again.

PM Offline
THISENDSNOW2/23/15 6:39pm
._.

*inside head*

GODDAMMIT, I KNEW IT WAS BLACKMAILING! NOO! S**t! IS HE GOING TO CALL THE POLICE NOW!? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!

PM Offline
Kirito2/23/15 6:40pm
He can't call the police, but you erased all possibility of returning

PM Offline
PotatoFox2/23/15 6:41pm
remove possibility, and you're correct

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier2/23/15 6:41pm
that's not what blackmailing means...

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/23/15 6:44pm
Its nothing that the police would even consider looking into. You have nothing to wory about but our moods.

Asora, the internet doesnt give the slightest shit what age you are, only how you conduct yourself. Go learn some god damned etiquette before you try and do anything else. Lurk, see what is and is not acceptable. Get banned, travel to different forums, hell lurk a chan for gods sake. Just dont post here. Not now, with all this god damned drama.

How could you have let it get this far? We have given you literally every chance we could. You have arrived at this point due to your own failings. Learn from your mistakes.

PM Offline
THISENDSNOW2/23/15 6:44pm
*slams head against wall*

F**K! F**K! F**K!

PM Offline
Prometheus2/23/15 6:45pm
Do you even realize how bad you're making the Lillie's forum look right now? I don't think you do. You are so hellbent on getting your way, you don't even know how much of a bad example you're setting for others here and from other forums, possibly.

Out of the few times I've needed to say things to you over the months, I've probably been the most forgiving. I see now that I need to be much more stern with young forum-goers like you. Gentle warnings clearly weren't doing the trick.

PM Offline
PotatoFox2/23/15 6:47pm
Asora. IRC. Now.

PM Offline
PotatoFox2/23/15 6:48pm
Sorry Rekt, I removed your comment. Don't want to give anything away yet

PM Offline
Rekt2/23/15 6:48pm
Oh all good, apologies if I'm being clutter here.

PM Offline
THISENDSNOW2/23/15 6:49pm
O_O

"Do you even realize how bad you're making the Lillie's forum look right now?" - Prometheus

NO! NO! NO! DAMN! COME ON! NOO-wait.

Hold up a sec. Rewind a bit. Why didn't you guys tell me everyone knew about the Sat. night chat before?

PM Offline
Kirito2/23/15 6:49pm
Asora you've been nothing but trouble this last week and it's disgraceful. Your age isn't an excuse, your religion isn't an excuse either. This is absurd and immature and you're making yourself look like an ass.

PM Offline
PotatoFox2/23/15 6:49pm
Because you are not privileged to that information.
Plus, this information has worked against you

PM Offline
THISENDSNOW2/23/15 6:51pm
O_o

That.......isn't even an understandable response......

You must be logged in to post to a thread.