You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hello, I am a digitigrade robot :D

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hello, I am a digitigrade robot :D created by Digitigraderobo on February 18, 2015

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo2/18/15 9:27pm
Hello! I've been lurking a while on here and I just started becoming active so I feel like It's time for a proper hello. So hi, IDK what else to say, other than DK is awesome. I've read every DK book fully and the entire Prelude, so i'm fully primed for speculation on what will happen next :D

PM Offline
origamifan2/19/15 8:48am
Welcome among us, digitigraderobo!I am pleased to greet you here! Here is a funny little music to welcome you in our world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ
you can consult the rules in the bottom right section of the forum. There is a live chat with David lillie at 9:PM each Thursday. Oh, and we also organize black mass on the 17th of each month(nah,I kid).

PM Offline
crazyhead422/19/15 9:21am
9PM if you're on the East Coast of the US that is.

PM Offline
Kirito2/19/15 11:21am
Welcome! My name's kirito, but please feel free to call me kit or ki. Feel free to join us at weekly chats or our skype group. Enjoy your stay!

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier2/19/15 12:16pm
Sup

PM Offline
ST34LTH2/19/15 3:38pm
Thou art most welcome here fellow reader of Dave's holy scriptures ;)

PM Offline
Sladerin2/19/15 3:51pm
I hope you find your stay most pleasant.

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo2/19/15 4:55pm
Aw thanks guys :D, now I need an avatar...

PM Offline
TFeathersB2/19/15 5:05pm
Welcome! It's always great to meet new people.

I'm TFeathersB, but you can just call me Feather. I hope you have a great time here.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/19/15 5:07pm
Pick a page and a character, I'll clean it up for you!

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/19/15 5:45pm
Welcome! Its a good a time as any to jump back into our crazy discussions. We will have tons to talk about once Vol. 4 drops later this year. See you around!

Moderator Note
--------------------------
One thing to note. Rule #2 in the rules isn't applicable any more, you could edit you own posts at any time now. The rules just haven't been updated yet.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha2/19/15 6:20pm
I could have sworn I saw you do an official introduction once. Ah well, probably just my imagination. But, officially, welcome to the group Digitigraderobo!

PM Offline
GodofVelcro2/19/15 7:07pm
Welcome! Hope to see you around! Well, considering we are both in chat now, hope to see you around more!

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/12/15 10:48am
Welcome welcome! I'm mobile, and if you are a lurker you know who I am.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.