You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - If every character was a human, what would they look like?

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread If every character was a human, what would they look like? created by Digitigraderobo on February 17, 2015

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo2/17/15 6:31pm
So basically what the title says, What do you think each would character look like as a human? not necessarily each DK's counterpart. But more like if each DK suddenly became A human?

Oops title misspell, I meant every not very. :P

PM Offline
Prometheus2/17/15 8:25pm
Fixed that for ya. ^^

Yeah, I'm amazed this thread hasn't come up sooner. I've always entertained the idea of the main cast and what their human counterparts would look like.

Right now, I don't have a general idea of their appearances yet.

PM Offline
Kirito2/18/15 4:17am
I think I have an Idea for Bast

PM Offline
TFeathersB2/19/15 2:27pm
I still like my idea that Whip is small and wheelchair bound. Mace is his best friend and the only one who can understand him just like their Dreamkeepers.

Honestly though, I'm more interested in what their human counterparts would be doing considering that relationships, deaths and major life experiences are shared between the two worlds.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/20/15 7:03pm
I tried my best to imagine them in their human counterpants. Okay here we go:

Bast: Black or dark brown haired Caucasian punk. around 5'9" or 5'10" in height. Near medium built, because I believe he's kinda slim or a bit thin. New Yorker/New Jersey accent.

Mace: Brown haired Caucasian and around 5'5 1/2". small built body, thin waistline. Midwestern American accent.

Indi and Digo Marallang: Sexy Mexican/Puerto Rican light-colored Mulattos or Mestizas, and 6 footer in height. You know how they sound like.

Tinsel Nanaja: Based on her last name, I believe she's a Japanese American Supermodel/Diva. 6'1 1/2" in height. Oh come on, you know models are tall.

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo2/20/15 7:05pm
I feel like human Vi would have red hair.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/20/15 7:24pm
Red-red or orange "red"?

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo2/20/15 7:26pm
Orange.

PM Offline
NatChon10/13/15 12:14am
Really I thought she would have been more of a brunette.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo411/4/15 5:14am
Grunn would probably look a bit like Peter Griffin... but uglier. And meaner.

PM Offline
Javelin11/4/15 6:28am
Anduruna = Europe ?

PM Offline
Prometheus11/4/15 3:37pm
@Javelin

More like a combination of everything.

I think Kojiki symbolizes China, Theophanies and Norvondire symbolizes most of Europe, Ruskol is supposed to be Russia, I think, and Sabbaton sort of reminds me of modern capitalist America. Not sure what the other districts are supposed to symbolize.

PM Offline
Kirito11/4/15 5:22pm
@Prometheus + Javelin

That's assuming they have any connection to the real world at all. Anduruna was largely derived from Dave's original series Redemption (Realm).

They probably do have similar characteristics to existing civilizations of course, but I don't think there's direct connections.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo411/5/15 2:46pm
Would Margate look like an old fishing town from 18th Century New England?

PM Offline
ezioauditore9711/6/15 5:27am
Good ideas! I do like how a good portion of the characters however could be many different kinds of people;It goes to show the broad appeal of this story!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.