You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - List of Banned Asoras

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread List of Banned Asoras created by MobileCrusader on February 17, 2015

PM Offline
Rekt2/23/15 5:48pm
Think of it this way Asora, there are only a handful of ways this works out:

1: You keep doing what you're doing, making alt accounts and being a minor inconvenience every now and then, contributing nothing of meaning or worth to the forum until you grow bored.
2: You come back on an account and don't act the way you have been, and no one is the wiser because to the forum, you're a well-behaved and normal human being.
3: You take some time away and do your growing, then come back in time and appeal to be allowed back as a well-behaved and normal human being.

Take your pick, bud. Any way you choose, the Forum wins.

PM Offline
Prometheus2/23/15 5:58pm
@Rekt

If Asora does come back, he had better be acting much differently. Because Potato just said he is banned "PERMANENTLY." The only way he could get away with that is if he completely changes his attitude whenever he comes back. Otherwise, he'll be banned on the spot.

PM Offline
Kirito2/23/15 5:59pm
I couldnt agree more Rekt, that's the only way it could really go down

PM Offline
crazyhead422/23/15 6:12pm
Asora, I know you are probably typing a large wall of text right now, but when you are done I'd appreciate it if you got on the IRC.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier2/23/15 6:22pm
You can sense him too? Haha.

PM Offline
Kirito2/23/15 6:22pm
It's a certain feeling in the air I suppose

PM Offline
Rekt2/23/15 6:27pm
Lo and behold, there he was with the minor inconvenience.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/23/15 8:22pm
So it's goodbye forever for him then?

Sigh*, I'm gonna miss that kid and his mischievous antics.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/23/15 8:24pm
Agreed. This forum is too quiet without him around. Please talk more.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/23/15 8:27pm
To tell you the truth, I am EXACTLY LIKE HIM when I was his age, and at that time I too also cause trouble in the other forums. You can say that I'm his future self now.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/23/15 8:28pm
... I prefer to think of Willis as his future self.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/23/15 8:33pm
Sigh*, the reason why I want to close or lock this thread is because:

1. Reminds me of my painful past
2. I hate seeing people that keep backstabbing someone who has done something wrong. I know voicing opinion and freedom of speech is alright, but you almost make no difference to the person who did something illegal.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/23/15 8:35pm
And 3. if you do make a difference, it goes the other way. I know. But I still like the kid you know? Even if he was a bit of an idiot.

PM Offline
FoxPhantom2/23/15 8:43pm
@Bryan: I hear what you mean, since having a painful past really hurts.
Also it's not cool when someone goes grape ape on belief's...

Still, it's sad that this turned out this way.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/24/15 12:09am
This thread is to be left open for at least until the end of the week. (Trust me, it's a good idea.)

You must be logged in to post to a thread.