You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - List of Banned Asoras

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread List of Banned Asoras created by MobileCrusader on February 17, 2015

PM Offline
crazyhead422/18/15 5:31pm
Asora, you wrote about a purple dildo on a baseball bat. That's disgusting.

PM Offline
Rekt2/18/15 5:33pm
Alright dude, I mean it goes one of two ways:

1: You make a new account, say it's you, put the same picture on your profile and act the same way, then get banned again (legit what are you thinking here???).

2: you make a new account, fool everyone by acting like a well behaved and normal human being, and the forum gets what it wanted anyway lol

PM Offline
Prometheus2/18/15 5:33pm
And, my "ray of hope" comment has been effectively dashed much sooner than I would've hoped.

Asora, care to explain why you've chosen to ban evade?

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier2/18/15 5:35pm
Looks like someone didn't get their way, boy have you showed us who's boss.

PM Offline
Slayer2/18/15 5:37pm
Well, you see brother Prometheus:

1.) I am not the real Asora, I am a more "dark and calmer self* than him, to be fair (role with it).......

2.) It's quiet simple and obvious really. I will give you a hint: It involves creating temporary accounts.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/18/15 5:39pm
He asked "why", Asora. Not "How". They want to know your plans for the future.

Judas, stop being a jerk.

PM Offline
Rekt2/18/15 5:40pm
This is absolute gold.

PM Offline
Slayer2/18/15 5:40pm
-_-

*facepalm*

PM Offline
Sladerin2/18/15 5:40pm
Give up the facade Asora.

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/18/15 5:41pm
@crazyhead42

perhaps (and this is just my advice)But perhaps you should just give up on this person and move on, he's had more chance's then anyone else, he's been rude and inappropriate on these forums more then once, he's spammed the forums derailed topics, and would not quite even when I asked him nicely. It also doesn't help no offense that you at times can act just as immature as he does and help in derailing topics to.

Personally I've had more then enough patients with this person, and I am more then ready to see him gone, I love DK and I don't want the reputation of the forum community ruined just because one person cant learn from his mistakes and act his age. I just want things to get back to normal around here.

*ignores Slayer*

PM Offline
Rekt2/18/15 5:41pm
Like 24 karat pure fucking gold.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier2/18/15 5:42pm
I don't know how else to react to this. I have never seen anyone on the internet so stubborn to get his way.

PM Offline
Slayer2/18/15 5:44pm
Men, calm down. I am trying to make a point here. Take time.

*2 hours later*

........well then. This is tougher than I aspected.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/18/15 5:46pm
@Kymastrider, if you know someone with Aspergers, then you know that aspies don't easily "just give up on" our obsessions. And not only am I obsessed with trying to help Asora, I'm obsessed with trying to be a hero that DOESN'T forget the motives of the villains.

I don't know that I'll be successful. I also don't know that Asora doesn't need a break from this forum. But I do know that I think I have a chance to actually help him, and I plan to try to do just that.

Plus, I have no life, so you know.

Asora, facades are not easy. Trust me, I know. There has to be a type of declaration the conscious mind does NOT control. But it can be done.

PM Offline
Rekt2/18/15 5:48pm
So like, this guy is totally rebanned right?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.