You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Various Variegated Vaniloquence

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Various Variegated Vaniloquence created by Vermiform on February 9, 2015

PM Offline
Vermiform2/9/15 10:00pm
Verily I, that most vexatious and vafrous of vermin, the Vermiform, in a display of utmost vainglory, wander vagrantly into this vestibule with the intent of demonstrating my verbile virility. Without being verecund, I venture ventorious this veridicous verbigeration, succumbing to verbomania with utmost villainy in a visible attempt to conceal the veracious vacuity of this verse.

Now, feel free to virtuously vilipend this vincible verbiage!

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo2/9/15 10:18pm
Welcome! also I'm willing to bet your favorite DK character is Viriathus, given all the... Vs.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/9/15 10:57pm
... Run that by me again please? Also Hi.

PM Offline
Prometheus2/10/15 12:07pm
You'd give Mr. V a run for his money with all that alliteration. XD

Anyways, welcome to the forum, Vermiform. I'm Prometheus, one of the four mods assigned to keep this place in check. ^^ DanWithTheHat, PotatoFox, and MobileCrusader are my partners in justice. Be sure to PM them or me if you have any questions or concerns using the mail envelope to your left.

Be sure to look over the rules in the bottom right corner of the forum. Look over the three sections we have here and their subsections. There are plenty of threads to partake in, but be sure to pay attention to what is being discussed before jumping in. We'd like our threads to remain on-topic. :)

Also, we have an IRC chat room accessible via the gold coin under the navigation menu on the left side of the forum. A chat session is held every Thursday night at 9 P.M. by David Lillie, the man in charge of the whole she-bang. Be sure to stop by and give the man a question or two if you can. ^^

Last, but not least, be aware that we do have some threads here that contain content only suitable for adults or those of mature minds. They will be marked with (18+ Users Only), (Mature Users Only) or a combination of the two. Review the rules for these dark realms in the DK Art Gallery, if you plan to participate in them, and enter them at your own risk. XD

Again, welcome to our forum and enjoy yourself. :D

PM Offline
PotatoFox2/10/15 12:26pm
What a magnificent introductory statement I see before me

PM Offline
Kirito2/10/15 12:43pm
Welcome to the forums! I'm Kirito, but you can call me kit or ki, whatever suits your fancy. I sincerely hope you enjoy your time with us. =)

PM Offline
Vermiform2/10/15 8:52pm
Thanks for the warm welcome! Now that I've exhausted my alliterative capacities, I will have to actually come up with something interesting to say...

For now, have a free story!

One day Mal-2 asked the messenger spirit Saint Gulik to approach the Goddess and request Her presence for some desperate advice. Shortly afterwards the radio came on by itself, and an ethereal female Voice said YES?

"O! Eris! Blessed Mother of Man! Queen of Chaos! Daughter of Discord! Concubine of Confusion! O! Exquisite Lady, I beseech You to lift a heavy burden from my heart!"

WHAT BOTHERS YOU, MAL? YOU DON'T SOUND WELL.

"I am filled with fear and tormented with terrible visions of pain. Everywhere people are hurting one another, the planet is rampant with injustices, whole societies plunder groups of their own people, mothers imprison sons, children perish while brothers war. O, woe."

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THAT, IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?

"But nobody wants it! Everybody hates it."

OH. WELL, THEN STOP.

At which moment She turned herself into an aspirin commercial and left The Polyfather stranded alone with his species

PM Offline
ST34LTH2/10/15 11:16pm
I love that little V for Vendetta intro. Welcome to the forums mate. May your stay be satisfactory and enlightening.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro2/10/15 11:19pm
Welcome! Hope to see you around!

PM Offline
origamifan2/11/15 11:33am
Welcome amongs us! here's a small relaxing music to welcome you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFgW891Ksng
I wish you a future filled with butterflies, tiny birds and carebears and I truly hope that my (really) rusty english didn't made your eyes bleed.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha2/12/15 7:20pm
Welcome to the fold, Vermiform!

PM Offline
ezioauditore972/14/15 12:01pm
Hello there!Hope you enjoy your time here!

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/15/15 6:49pm
Sorry I couldn't welcome you earlier but welcome to the forums! Prometheus seems to have took care of the mod stuff so have fun and watch out for nightmares. :)

PM Offline
Asora2/17/15 12:09am
*gasp* A NEW USER APPROACHES! :D

*ahem*

HELLO COMRADE! My name is Asora! Or you could call me Asora! I am that type of guy who jokes around and helps people out who are in need, and comes up with awesome and creative ideas, and since I'm the first one to contact you (which I am not), be ready to see others congratulating and welcoming you to a world of "pure-imagination".

Yep.

So, Vermiform-

Are you ready to see and read topics that are never before discussed in any other thread in the internet, and the ones that are to come in these Forums?

Are you ready to meet new people, who are all good and BADASS and came from the country called "KICK-ASSIA", who are again BADASS and have personal stories and ideas to tell?!

Are you ready to see things that are so awesome, so gruesome, so scary, so sexy - wait, wwwwhhhhhat!!!?

(Yeah, I guess you didn't knew huh? In the "LOOKATTHIS!" category, you can see on your computer a thread called "The Official Thread of Naughtiness (18+ Users Only), which IN FACT contains........well....ya know....IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY!! NO QUESTIONS!!)

Anyways, are you ready, dear brother Vermiform, to see, THE DK UNIVERSE!?!?!?!?

Let's go then. TO INFINITE AND BEYOND MATHAF**KAS!!!

*whoosh*

P.S. This is going to be my official greetings for newcomers. Don't judge me........

P.S.S. I have a man punching a bear.

P.S.S.S. Hi.

PM Offline
FoxPhantom2/17/15 8:48am
Welcome to the forums.

Hope you enjoy being around :D

You must be logged in to post to a thread.