You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Avoiding the Ban Hammer - expressing emotions and opinions on the internet

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread Avoiding the Ban Hammer - expressing emotions and opinions on the internet created by crazyhead42 on February 8, 2015

PM Offline
crazyhead422/16/15 10:10pm
... I meant your drawing!

PM Offline
Asora2/16/15 10:12pm
NO! WEED!

*shoves joint into crazyhead's mouth - accidental smokes it - gets high immediately*

.......woah.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/16/15 10:13pm
Asora, you said you could draw. I'd like to see how good your work is.

PM Offline
Asora2/16/15 10:36pm
._.

Yeah, but there is one problem though........I don't know how to upload real-life images onto the internet.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/16/15 10:37pm
Do you have a scanner and a tumblr account?

PM Offline
Asora2/16/15 10:38pm
Nope.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/16/15 10:38pm
To the scanner or the account?

PM Offline
Asora2/16/15 10:41pm
Both.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/16/15 10:41pm
Do you have a camera?

PM Offline
Asora2/16/15 10:45pm
._.

Will a cheap camera with no batteries, mobile phone, tablet, or high-end school camera do?

PM Offline
crazyhead422/16/15 10:47pm
The high end camera at the end of the list would probably be best, but any of them except the first (No batteries, DUH) will work. Which can you transfer the images to your computer to?

Would you like me to make an account for you, or are you good making your own? Also, would you prefer Tumblr, or straight email?

PM Offline
crazyhead422/16/15 10:52pm
Oh, and if your camera can't get a GREAT picture of your work, send it to me and I'll try to improve the quality with a few tricks untill I get an idea of how well you can draw.

PM Offline
Asora2/16/15 11:01pm
Well, actually, I can infact just put new batteries in the my old cheap camera, and change the old SD card to the new 32 GB Samsung SD card that I have in package, take a few pictures of the illustration(s), then ask my pals at my school major (TV/FILM/ANIMATION) to help me upload the pics.

Also, I prefer email. I've all ready have enough internet accounts to worry about right now.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/16/15 11:06pm
Okay. Here, I'll give you one of my less secure accouts: thecrazyroth@gmail.com

Also, does your computer have an SD slot? Schools are generally out all week, so that could slow you down, but I do know how to manage uploads relatively quickly. (If you have a google account, send me the email so I can communicate with you faster than I can here please!)

PM Offline
Asora2/16/15 11:08pm
Actually, lucky enough, I DO in fact have a Gmail account actually. Here it is: ogonzalez783@chartertech.org

Also, I'm not even sure if my computer has a SD card actually. It just this big old running Dell desktop that functions pretty good despite it's age. But, if it doesn't have a SD slot, I can just run to my class major and ask for help, that's all. :3

You must be logged in to post to a thread.