You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Avoiding the Ban Hammer - expressing emotions and opinions on the internet

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread Avoiding the Ban Hammer - expressing emotions and opinions on the internet created by crazyhead42 on February 8, 2015

PM Offline
crazyhead422/10/15 6:38pm
*puts on superhero mask*
*Ties Cape (Over the shoulder then behind the back, like it SHOULD BE! Seriously, infront of the neck is sooo wrong for cape wearing)*
*Stands on top of building*

I'm ready.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

PM Offline
Asora2/10/15 6:43pm
o_o

Um.......it would be better if you put on more reliable and casual-like clothing..........just saying.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/10/15 6:47pm
Why?

PM Offline
Asora2/11/15 6:54am
._.

Because........capes are hazardous. Here's an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2YhxXn7NY

PM Offline
crazyhead422/11/15 8:47am
Not my fault they all tie them wrong! You don't attach them to the suit, and you never go in front of the neck. If you go over the shoulder then under the armpits to tie the cape in the back, you can slip right out if anything goes wrong. Plus, that changes the force from the center to the sides - likely it will throw your shoulders back enough to facilitate your escape.

PM Offline
ST34LTH2/11/15 9:19am
Lol, got the art of cape-making and -wearing down to a science there XD

PM Offline
crazyhead422/11/15 9:31am
But I'm serious! Superheroes wear their capes wrong! ONE CHANGE can increase their viability hugely! And if you learn to watch your form when dealing with vortexes, you increase your chances of surviving a cape emergency!

PM Offline
Asora2/11/15 4:29pm
._.

Or in other wo-DON'T WEAR A CAPE AT ALL! IT'S TOO COMPLICATED!

PM Offline
crazyhead422/11/15 7:46pm
I'm WEARING MY CAPE!

PM Offline
Havoc2/11/15 7:58pm
Okay you can have your Cape but I get a Baker's dozen of flamethrowers.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/11/15 8:03pm
Okay. Where would you like your Baker's dozen sent? I can find a doughnut shop near you. Unless you prefer cupcakes, in which you will experience a longer delay.

PM Offline
Havoc2/11/15 8:11pm
Good point I don't need flamethrowers I'm already a Pyromancer burn baby burn!!

PM Offline
Asora2/12/15 5:10pm
@crazyhead42

I meant to say that if wearing a cape one way can potentially kill you, and the other way likely giving you more mobility, which all depends on how you wear the cape, even though both ways still give a high risk of getting caught on something, grabbed by something, or etc..........then you might as well not wear a cape at all then.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/12/15 5:16pm
Both ways have the same risk of getting caught, yes. However, the new tie for capes does not really hinder mobility. You can move just the same as you could with a different cape attachment, however you can easily escape your cape if you need to with my tie suggestion.

PM Offline
Asora2/12/15 5:31pm
o_o

*tries to say something*

You know what, yeah, when you put it in that perspective, I kind've see the second suggestion working out..........I guess. :P

You must be logged in to post to a thread.