You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Official Dreamkeepers Weekly Chat Thread (Now with Streaming!)

Forum - DK Lounge - Event Room

Subscribe to this thread Official Dreamkeepers Weekly Chat Thread (Now with Streaming!) created by Kymastrider on January 29, 2015

PM Offline
Kymastrider12/30/15 4:32pm
Dave mentioned there was no chat last week cause it was Christmas eve, However tomorrow nights new years eve. So could someone find out will Dave be available for a chat or do him and Liz have other plans?

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat12/31/15 1:39pm
So Dave responded to a tweet Ezio gave him. We will be having chat tonight on chatwing, same time as usual.

PM Offline
Animefan181/14/16 9:20am
Will there be a stream today?

PM Offline
Prometheus1/14/16 3:55pm
@Animefan18

Gonna make this quick. They're visiting a hospitalized relative, but they will try to make it back for a stream.

PM Offline
Animefan181/14/16 6:36pm
I hope their relative gets well. I won't make it to today's stream, will someone record it if possibke?

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/28/16 5:49pm
Up to date times that chats or streams start (and this is by american timezones)

Eastern 9:00PM
Central 8:00PM
Mountain 7:00PM
Pacific 6:00PM

And of course every week or every other week it's usually Chatwing or Picarto, Make sure to check both incase you get confused.

Chatwing
http://chatwing.com/dreamkeeperscomic

Picarto
https://picarto.tv/Dreamkeepers

PM Offline
Kirito1/31/16 5:32pm
Dave's also been sprinkling in small art streams throughout the week, so definitely keep an eye out for updates on Twitter!

PM Offline
Animefan181/31/16 10:00pm
He should bring back request on streams also, can he record streams?

PM Offline
TeamDK1/31/16 10:42pm
Right now, not so much requests: he has so much to do that the requests have been moved to the Patreon monthly vote, and considering the drawings are on paper it's difficult to move that to the computer. Dave's going to try to record streaming this coming week. -Liz

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/11/16 6:51pm
Where can I find the livestream?

PM Offline
Kymastrider3/13/16 5:15pm
right So for the rest of the world dont forget to acomodate for the one our jump here in america, since as Danwiththehat said last year We still have that Silly Daylight savings thing going on here ^^

PM Offline
GustavoWoltmann3/21/16 12:55pm
Hi guys! Have you tried using Rumbletalk as a live chat? Works really well on blogs, wordpress, webpages, facebook pages, youtube channels, etc. I would say it is the best Community Chat Room application. See more here: www.rumbletalk.com/blog/index.php/2016/03/06/online-brand-communities-advantages-challenges/

PM Offline
Kymastrider5/19/16 5:55pm
no chat this week?

PM Offline
Prometheus5/19/16 8:05pm
@Kymastrider

I know you already found your way to Discord, but yeah. We're doing the chats there from now on.

For those who don't know yet, the chats have been moved to a free browser-based app called Discord. It's super fun and convenient. The invite link should be up on Dave's Twitter.

PM Offline
Animefan185/26/16 5:59pm
chat going to be in discord?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.