You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Official Dreamkeepers Weekly Chat Thread (Now with Streaming!)

Forum - DK Lounge - Event Room

Subscribe to this thread Official Dreamkeepers Weekly Chat Thread (Now with Streaming!) created by Kymastrider on January 29, 2015

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/29/15 6:04pm
I wanted to ask when to expect live chatz from the creator Dave to start.

Such as a certain day of the week, or the month, or even the time/timezone. how do you find out when he's holding his chats, and are they live chatz, cause I notice if I click on those then click forums it just takes you to the old forums that no one uses anymore.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/29/15 9:13pm
The chat is typically on Thursday nights at 9:00 PM Eastern US time. Dave usually jumps on for at least 10-20 minutes and lets us know if he can't make it the week before usually.

Edit: Deleted some random chair throwing below...

PM Offline
TruthQuest1/31/15 11:53am
Ok, here's another valid Q's, because I keep forgetting how to convert EST to PCT, what is the exact time that the chat comes on for the other time zones exactly?

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/31/15 12:35pm
Eastern is 3 hours ahead of Pacific so the chat would be at 6:00 PM Pacific.

PM Offline
Kirito2/1/15 12:02pm
I wish the chat was that early for me =/

PM Offline
Asora2/1/15 1:10pm
And my post got deleted.............

Man I'm lonely.

PM Offline
ST34LTH2/1/15 1:35pm
Yeah, tell me about it Kit XD

PM Offline
Kirito2/1/15 3:13pm
Oh ew 5 hours later for you =C sorry Stealth

PM Offline
ST34LTH2/1/15 5:16pm
Nah, don't sweat it :P

On sleepless nights, it'll both be soooo worth it and a welcomed distraction.

PM Offline
TFeathersB2/2/15 1:43pm
That's 2AM Friday morning for me. I guess I'll never make it to a chat :(

PM Offline
Asora2/2/15 4:09pm
NOOOOOO-wait.

*realizes that I'm in east coast*

o_o

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDCnLrNGh9Ez1sxyCZ6eZMEC21cp8NGnJUc3pAufP1TONQkUH18g

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/2/15 8:39pm
I'm kinda having a problem connecting to the live chat day itself, but when it is in weekdays, everything is fine. Does anyone has a similar problem?

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/2/15 8:44pm
I know sometimes the flash chat client doesn't work well if you don't have the latest Flash player. Also, sometimes it just errors and works after a refresh.

The best way to reliably get into the chat room is to use an external IRC Client and connect to the server that way (Server: irc.idlechat.net Channel: #DreamKeepers)

For example, I use the Chatzilla FireFox add on. There are IRC addons for chrome as well if you use that or desktop programs.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/2/15 8:56pm
Hmmm, I'll take note of that. Thanks Dan!

Although I do have an Adobe flash player, and I use both Firefox and Chrome; it just doesn't make sense, unless it has something to do with the internet?

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/2/15 9:18pm
That could be possible. I would also try this: http://idlechat.net/qwebirc/

It is another web based chat client. Just put your nickname and #Dreamkeepers in for the channel. If it doesn't work with that or your own chat program, then it could very well be your internet connection to the server.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.