You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Ship all the characters!

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Ship all the characters! created by Kirito on January 27, 2015

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/12/15 10:58pm
Nabonidus with Paige. Too bad Paige is dead.

PM Offline
NatChon10/12/15 11:04pm
No, Paige would never get on a ship with that @#%%$&(--*(-(&)\lggjhfhkgh

Connection lost please try again later.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/12/15 11:08pm
Okay, fine, I will stick with Mace and Nabonidus. I wonder how that would work... Nabonidus checking* on Mace at the orphanage prior to the GNS, and later becoming an unexpected friend despite being the Big Bad?

= = = V4 Spoiler = = =
*Obviously using his disguise.

I want to draw that now; a disguised Nabonidus and Mace bander fishing in a boat. Sucks that I don't know how to Art.

PM Offline
NatChon10/12/15 11:14pm
Mace and nabbonidus is not much better. I don't see the two of them ever being friends ever.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/12/15 11:17pm
You never know; just because someone is evil doesn't mean they can't also be nice (Dr. Horrible, anyone?)

Plus, Nabby may or may not have gotten soft over the years, at least compared to what he was before.

PM Offline
NatChon10/12/15 11:19pm
Judging by the fact that he is trying to overthrow the entire dreamkeepers race, I don't see him as being nice or going soft.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/12/15 11:22pm
Okay then... Triffany and Whip/Mace.

PM Offline
NatChon10/12/15 11:25pm
I think you should stick with nabby. Triffany seams like a nice match just not for mace or any of the other main characters or side characters. Basically she is a perfect match for herself.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/12/15 11:30pm
DayInTheSunDayInTheSunDayInTheSunDayInTheSunDayInThe-*THUNK. Twitch, twitch.*

PM Offline
NatChon10/12/15 11:32pm
That was a good one, who drew that? Cause I don't remember.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/12/15 11:39pm
That was Dave and Liz, actually.

Tinsel and Bobby, though it would be incredibly one-sided. Bobby is not amused and would most likely ignore the interrogation-evasion tactic.
Wisp and Whip, because they can both fly. Plus, when Wisp isn't being a psychopathic Cloud Cuckoolander, she does seem to like cute things.
Mace and Viriathus? No, probably not.

PM Offline
NatChon10/12/15 11:51pm
That's right, I knew that I knew but I couldn't put my finger on it.

PM Offline
Kymastrider11/30/15 7:32pm
As I'm working on anew picture I had developed a sort of fan theory about Evzen's relationship between Kalie and Jeneviv, and this is before Jeneviv was killed at the beginning of the GNS and whatever becomes of Kalie on V4 (I haven't read it yet so no spoilers please)

But during the time of the prelude when there still kids Even has a friendship with the twins, in my theory I imagine as the three of them enter puberty and grow into there teen ages. That Evzen begins to develop more strong romantic feelings for both the twins and vice versa.

However since he's been friends with both of them for years and likes both of them a lot he doesn't want to have to pick one over the other, the three of them develop a Polyamory relationship. I imagine benefits the twins to since they both really like Evzen and cant imagine being apart from one another. I'm not sure how others feel about Polymary relationships but I'd like to imagine that's what the three of them had going on before the tragedy of the GNS.

PM Offline
NatChon12/13/15 4:14pm
That is a great theory, I think I will scrap my old theory and stick with this one, because it seems more likely that this is the situation. Also on another note, maybe Evzen can help Kalei recover from the trauma that she has gone through.

PM Offline
IsiahJacobs2/25/16 6:04pm
So I was going back through the Prelude archives, and there is this great moment of interaction between Damon and Namah. Like, he instantly knew how to appeal to her and reign her in. Leading to Damon to essentially play with her a bit. Allow her to slip into her imagination and pretend she's flying. Hopefully you guys know what I'm talking about.

Which makes sense because Damon is old enough to have kids. Something he even admitted to. So of course Damon would know exactly how to treat Namah and deal with her. It just got me thinking about their relationship. Obviously not romantic or sexual, but more of a general friendship between them. Maybe even a sort of father/daughter relationship.

I like to imagine that in-between upholding his duty of securing Namah, he protects and guards for her and Lilith, [strike]but especially Namah[/strike], and legitimately cares for them. And also that Damon sees himself as a much needed father figure in their lives. Just look at the time Damon gave Lilith advice for dealing with boys.

THere, uh... there wouldn't happen to be a fanfiction section, would there?

Also, hi, this is my first time posting :V

You must be logged in to post to a thread.