You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Ship all the characters!

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Ship all the characters! created by Kirito on January 27, 2015

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 7:58pm
*takes a deep breath* TINSEL X NABONIDUS

I mean if Namah is Tinsel's daughter, I doubt the father ISNT a nightmare XD

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 7:59pm
I honestly ship Nabonidus with Wisp.

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 8:02pm
Uhh... idk about that. First I think theres more than one wisp, second I think she worships nabonidus as a god rather than a potential romantic partner. I just thought Nab x Tinsel because they seem to have some history.

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 8:04pm
No, when you see multiple Wisps, it's a visual representation of her alternate personalities.

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 8:06pm
Ah ok that makes sense. Jeebus shes the creepiest character lol. Who would you ship tendril/sloth (whoever the slimy dude is) with?

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 8:08pm
Tendril, as in the poetic killer? I would ship him with himself. He's too narcissistic.

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 8:09pm
GENIUS XD

>-> <-< *quietly ships Kale with Grunn*

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 8:10pm
Kalei? The glowing twin?

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 8:11pm
Who else? XD

Omg I was so traumatized when her sis got killed like that. I didn't even know who she was at the time but it still managed to haunt me O~O

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/19/15 8:18pm
Well it was a jarring opening to the series, I'll give you that...

PM Offline
NatChon6/19/15 10:33pm
To be completely honest I think that wisp is homosexual but will end up changing to bysexual and end up with Randy. That or she is bisexual already and end up with Randy. Either way she will end up with Randy.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/20/15 1:43am
I just read the thread again and noticed that this never got said even after the crack ships started so I'm going to throw it out there for that reason... mostly

Bast x Evzen

PM Offline
NatChon6/20/15 5:02am
Bast x Vanth
Evzen x Kalei
Mace x Namah
Lilith x ??????
Wisp x Randy
Vi x Bill
Damon & Woods x Indi & Digo
Bobby x ??????

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/12/15 4:03pm
Mace and Nabonidus, but not in the way you would think. Less "romance" and more "unlikely acquaintance"

Alternatively, you said ship ALL the characters, so allow me to take that literally.

Everyone / Everyone Else (at the same time)

PM Offline
NatChon10/12/15 10:54pm
Well that is taking it way too literal. Anyway, I was thinking who would go with the other main characters, like Tinsel and Ravat, and I thought well Tinsel has viscount Calah, so who would the rest go with? There has to be at least someone for them to go with.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.