You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Ship all the characters!

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Ship all the characters! created by Kirito on January 27, 2015

PM Offline
NatChon5/10/16 8:00am
I agree that although they are different in age that they would get along great and therefore be shipped together without sinking the ship. That is a very good point.

PM Offline
UltimateBill8/6/16 11:41am
I've never really shipped characters because I've never seen a reason to. But this is Dreamkeepers so let's give it a shot. Here's my shipping list.

MacexNamah: They are like minded individuals. They love to cause mischief. I think they would be good together.
IndixWoods: As I said before I support this. I know they don't seem to care much for each other right now, but I could see them developing feels later on from a begruding respect that they gain from one another.
VanthxBast: No reason. Just do.
KaliexEvzen: They look cute together. I'm sure we'll see Evzen later on in the GNS. Maybe they can just be there for each other.
VixBill: This is my OTP. I know there is nothing to suggest this in the story. I just love them together. In just the little time that they've met Vi seems to have taking a liking to Bill (not implying romance). And Bill (though gullible) felt Vi was trust worthy enough to believe her about the nightmares. The final nail in the coffin was when Dave drew that picture of a Gender-bent Bill and Vi spending time together. Bill looked so pretty as a girl and Vi looked pretty cute as a male (wearing Bills signature green hat). Ever since then I just ship these two. REALLY HARD! :D

Also, as an added pairing TinselxCalah because they deserve each other.

PM Offline
xodathe4bdn18/6/16 1:04pm
I agree with everything above but honestly I feel the love triangle between bast Lilith and mace is a lot like
The love triangle between naruto Sakura and sasuke
I'm sure David will jerk us around a lot to confuse us on who will Lilith end up with
But ultimately i feel it will be Lilith X bast
Hopefully we'll see maces hinata - can't count Paige On account of her..... absence- and perhaps it will be Namah
or heck even vanth which I'm personally hoping cause I think mace will be the ray of sunshine in vanths Somewhat cloudy life and hopeless pinning for basts notice or affection

And when did Dave draw this gender bend picture I must see it

PM Offline
UltimateBill8/6/16 2:52pm
xodathe4bdn1 No problem! Its in the Dreamkeepers Patreon (you don't need an account to view it). Scroll down (you'll need to hit 'view more' a few times) untill you come to a picture of child Grunn. Under that you'll see the words "Thank-you stream art!". The picture is under that. It's the one titled "Jill and Bii". Hope you enjoy and tell me what you think!

PM Offline
PrototypeBast10/30/17 11:14pm
Ultimately the decision on "shiping" goes to Dave and Liz,
BUT fans can dream Kalie&jenivi x anyone they like.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo411/12/17 1:03am
Mace and Lilith.
But like PrototypeBast said, it is up to Dave and Liz who decides which characters get hitched.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo411/12/17 1:10am
Mace and Lilith.
But like PrototypeBast said, it is up to Dave and Liz who decides which characters get hitched.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo411/12/17 1:10am
Mace and Lilith.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.