You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Rest In Peace: Kitty0706

Forum - Reality - Miscellaneous

Subscribe to this thread Rest In Peace: Kitty0706 created by Prometheus on January 26, 2015

PM Offline
Prometheus1/26/15 9:21pm
While surfing through the video game board in 4chan, I came across a thread announcing the passing of Kitty0706, a famous Gmod animator, losing his battle with leukemia/cancer.

I literally felt my heart sink when I saw this. I haven't checked any other sources to confirm this, so it may be a hoax. Then again, I'm half afraid to. I just can't believe such a talented guy, despite his sicknesses, is now gone. He had so many more videos to make and so little time to make them. I am just crushed by this. I loved his stuff.

If his passing is true, then this will be the thread to pay our respect.

PM Offline
Prometheus1/26/15 9:55pm
Well, it's confirmed. His passing was of midnight of the 25th.

A really damn shame. I was waiting so patiently to see what his next big Gmod project would be. Now, it's over.

R.I.P. Colin Wyckoff, "Kitty0706", "SirElliot".

PM Offline
FoxPhantom1/28/15 9:37pm
Sorry to hear. I never seen his work, but dang, may he rest in peace.

Edit: I did, just that I forgot, one of them being moments with heavy.

PM Offline
Prometheus1/28/15 10:00pm
https://www.youtube.com/user/kitty0706

Yeah, it's really sad. His third battle with leukemia and it was his last. From what I hear, many other Gmodders looked up to him and had him to thank for the inspiration in their own Gmod work. Some of them actually started playing Gmod because of him.

PM Offline
ezioauditore971/29/15 5:49pm
He was talented at what he did.It's a shame he passed on,but it's good that his work positively influenced so many others on GMOD.

PM Offline
Asora2/3/15 4:49pm
O-O

*goes ballistic over third death*

You must be logged in to post to a thread.