You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Ideologies

Forum - Reality - LOOKIT THIS!

Subscribe to this thread Ideologies created by ST34LTH on January 13, 2015

PM Offline
Kobalt952/8/15 12:09pm
@crazyhead42

It basically means to ask if you think it is ok for a couple to have sex before marriage.

PM Offline
Asora2/8/15 12:09pm
-_-

Ahem. To be best of my knowledge, it is rather recommended that a couple should have sexual activities AFTER they get married and know the rights and wrongs of marriage, sex, and family.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/8/15 12:12pm
Oh.Well I have problems with hanky panky at every time, so I guess as long as they use protection and are careful not to transfer any diseases, then I guess it's no worse than sex after marriage?

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/8/15 12:15pm
There is no right or wrong answer, Asora, this is not a pass or fail test. Its interesting to see how accurate the results were. It was pretty accurate for me. I think its mostly because the questions are very direct and black/white. Because of that though, you can easily over think the questions to get the result you want so there is some bias there, even with the large sample of questions.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/8/15 12:16pm
Oh, 16 is a tough one too: "Permissiveness in our society has gone much too far."

Permissiveness of what? Of dangerous behaviors, lies, and hurting minority groups? Absolutely! Of minority group actions which do others absolutely no harm? Absolutely not! These questions might be too vague.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/8/15 12:18pm
Yeah, I took some thought on that one too. I think I answered neutral on that because I had the same thoughts.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/8/15 12:26pm
Here's another interesting one: 43 - "The death penalty is barbaric and should not be used on anyone." I'd love to say "agree", but we have much more barbaric punishments for those we keep alive.
Not sure about "Eugenics is tantamount to Nazism, and both ideologies are severely flawed." though. Maybe I just don't know enough about Eugenics.

PM Offline
Asora2/8/15 12:34pm
-_-

Dan, I'm not joking right now bro. What's happening?

PM Offline
crazyhead422/8/15 12:37pm
We're honestly talking about ideological concepts as found in the Social Attitude quiz.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
" and have a balanced attitude towards humanity in general." I guess that is kinda true, but it's really a balance of two extremes. That's funny. Really, really funny.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/8/15 1:51pm
Massive Delete of the Century... It was my fault I let that go on waaaayyy to long... Proceed the what this thread was really about now, nothing to see here...

PM Offline
crazyhead422/8/15 1:53pm
Aww. and I had a great folllow-up post too. May I comment on the merits of internet anonymity, or would that be too much into the content of the deleted posts?

DanWithTheHat Edit: Yeah, I think its time to drop that discussion on this thread on the sake of everyone's sanity involved.

PM Offline
Asora2/8/15 1:54pm
It is time.......

*goes to PM list*

Final words..............naw, f**k final words. There for fools who don't have enough to say.

*jumps into PM portal like a boss*

PM Offline
crazyhead422/8/15 1:55pm
Don't PM me, Asora. I'd prefer if our conversations happened in public.

DanWithTheHat edit: If you want to talk about this in public, make a new thread on it for all I care in Culture Clash, just don't talk about it here.

PM Offline
Kirito2/8/15 1:56pm
back on topic please, guys.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/8/15 1:57pm
... I'm not sure I'm clear on what the "topic" is here.

DanWithTheHat Edit: Its about the Ideologies survey and peoples personal results if they want to share it.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.