You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Thoughts and Concerns on David Lillie Planning on Switching to Amazon for Book Orders.

Forum - DK Lounge - General

Subscribe to this thread Thoughts and Concerns on David Lillie Planning on Switching to Amazon for Book Orders. created by Asora on January 9, 2015

PM Offline
Kirito1/11/15 1:44pm
Dan answered it -_-

PM Offline
Asora1/11/15 2:04pm
*goes ballistic due to unclear answer*

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/11/15 2:36pm
While I know some stuff from what Dave says in chats, etc, I can't read his mind on what he is going to do beyond that (Us mods don't get inside info or anything :P). If you want to know, send him an email or ask him in one of the chats if he is thinking about selling signed editions of old books in the kickstarter.

PM Offline
Asora1/11/15 2:57pm
o_o

[Deleted]

DWTH edit: Not cool man... I answered all of your questions way beyond what I really should have.... As I said before, ask Dave what he is going to do with his kickstarter if you need the answer this far out.

PM Offline
Kirito1/11/15 2:59pm
[self edit: Problem solved, my work in this post is done. @Asora please refrain from vulgarity in the future, it doesn't help anyone]

PM Offline
Asora1/11/15 4:25pm
Okay, wait. At first I thought the meme would be a silly joke, because all I really wanted to know for my final question was a straight forward answer of the signed GNS books that are given out as rewards are chosen specifically for the donator's choosing, or are just randomized.

But now I realize that that might've gotten a bit too far.......yeah........bad joke.........now I feel guilt. THANKS YOU GUYS FOR GIVING ME THIS FEELING AND BEING SO BOTHERED BY THIS MEME! THANK YOU!

*sees PotatoFox with nailed baseball bat at the front door*

Oh heavens no.........

*runs to the hills*

PM Offline
Kirito1/11/15 4:38pm
Dude, calling someone a dense motherf** is in no way shape or form a funny joke. It's just rude.

I think it's specified. It was with the kickstarter I believe.

PM Offline
Asora1/11/15 4:45pm
Okay, fine! It was a joke used in a horrible way.........and when I mean horrible way, I mean that it can be used in other circumstances, and it would turn out to be funny. But in this case, it did not.

It went bad........horribly, horribly, HORRIBLY bad. I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to do this in the first place.

*sees PotatoFox running down hill*

Oh f**k.

PM Offline
Kirito1/11/15 4:48pm
See what you did? You made me change my profile picture. This is on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

PM Offline
Asora1/11/15 4:50pm
How?

PM Offline
Kirito1/11/15 4:51pm
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you made me break out my disappointed evzen picture.

anyway I think you should place that meme in the inappropriate vault.

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/11/15 4:53pm
@Asora

I didn't want to say this but you really are pushing your luck. Half the time I suspect that the reason your spitting so much profanity in the forums is for attention.

PM Offline
Kirito1/11/15 4:57pm
ok let's not have this diffuse into a roast and argument. It was a dumb and inappropriate thing to do, please don't do it in the future Asora, honestly.

PM Offline
Asora1/11/15 5:02pm
@Kymastrider

-_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&spfreload=10

(Don't take it seriously though. It's a joke.)

@Kirito

Forward bro, just, forward.

*feels disappointment and guilt*

PM Offline
Kirito1/11/15 5:08pm
That's better. I was about to facepalm so hard.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.