You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Interesting Background Characters

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Interesting Background Characters created by Kirito on January 9, 2015

PM Offline
Kirito1/9/15 11:27am
http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/images/GNSagapages/V0250.jpg

The two headed fox lady. Um. Yeah.

PM Offline
TruthQuest1/9/15 11:36am
She's a 'Character Fan Cam." I'm pretty sure.

PM Offline
Kirito1/9/15 11:38am
whatttt?

PM Offline
TruthQuest1/9/15 12:18pm
Meaning that she was in a commission and sometimes Dave puts Character Commissions in his Graphic Novels. There were a lot of them in V3.

PM Offline
Kirito1/9/15 12:53pm
ah ok. Still weird XD

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/9/15 1:51pm
I think Dreamkeepers can have any number of oddity's. Some can have the lower half body of a horse or even a snake, and we also know there can be flying Dreamkeepers.

http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/GNSaga.php?pg=87

PM Offline
TFeathersB1/9/15 2:55pm
I really should pay attention to the background characters :P There's even one with the German flag on their shirt in Kymastrider's page.

PM Offline
Kirito1/9/15 3:12pm
lol right? I'm gonna go through v3 and only look at the background. =D

PM Offline
TFeathersB1/9/15 3:51pm
I just realised on the page you posted, Kirito. Top panel far right, there's some kind of crab Dreamkeeper. Also that carriage has "Haunted Tour" written on it.

And Sonic is sanding behind the Two-Headed Fox!

PM Offline
Kirito1/9/15 4:05pm
I noticed the haunted tours, but not sonic! Lol this is too good XD

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/9/15 10:14pm
one of the things I love about constantly rereading the GNS is that it's like where's waldo, there's so much detail in each page, and there's so much going on that there's always going to be something you pick up on the more times you reread it.

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/10/15 2:06am
Wow, that sonic cameo. Gotta' go fast like sanic!

Agreed Kyma, I've reread the GNS multiple times already for that reason alone, searching over every inch of it, but I'm still sure I missed a ton of hidden stuff, if not for missing it, then because I may not personally get that they don't belong.

PM Offline
Aman37121/10/15 5:20am
One of the things I love most about Dreamkeepers is how wacky and amazing the character designs are. I mean, I plan on making a story of my own about anthropomorphic animals and seeing Dave's work gives me so much motivation.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/11/15 7:59pm
I updated the thread title to open up the discussion to all of the interesting background characters and character cameos that Dave likes to hide through out the novels.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale1/12/15 8:10am
Looks like someone is going to have a lotta commissions to Dave this time ;)

You must be logged in to post to a thread.