You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Anime Movies

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread Anime Movies created by Prometheus on January 7, 2015

PM Offline
Prometheus1/7/15 2:02pm
After recently watching the anime masterpiece called "Wolf Chidren", I thought I should start a thread for any movies in the anime style that people have seen recently. I know there's a thread for anime already, but I think a new thread is needed for anime movies rather than series.

On the subject of Wolf Children, I must say that Mamoru Hosoda must be God in disguise to make a movie so impactful. To take nothing away from his other masterpieces, such as Summer Wars and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. I know his films aren't meant to have sequels, but I really, really hope he makes another Wolf Children film sometime down the road.

So, any other anime films that you wish to share your experiences with?

PM Offline
Kirito1/7/15 4:51pm
I just saw Wolf Children. And wow. It was amazing how many emotions you could feel in a single film. It made me laugh and cry and ponder the meaning of life many times. It was honestly the best movie I've ever seen.

PM Offline
Aman37121/7/15 5:04pm
Wolf Children? What's that about?

PM Offline
Kirito1/7/15 5:06pm
Basically a girl falls in love with a wherewolf and has two children, but after the birth of their son the father dies. The movie focuses on the children growing up with the ability to turn into a wolf and how the mother gets them through childhood.

PM Offline
Aman37121/7/15 5:07pm
Oh wow... I think I'm gonna watch it now lol

PM Offline
Kirito1/7/15 5:09pm
it's free on youtube I highly recommend it

PM Offline
Asora1/9/15 6:56pm
Wait, IT'S FREE ON YOUTUBE!? HOLY S**T, I'M GOING THERE RIGHT NO-wait, is it available on English Dub? If so, is it any good?

PM Offline
Kirito1/9/15 7:29pm
It's very good for english dub

PM Offline
Aman37121/10/15 5:16am
I also highly suggest watching Spirited Away if you hadn't seen it yet :3

PM Offline
Asora1/10/15 9:15am
Spirited Away...........where do I remember that fil-

*remembers childhood memories*

O_O

OH HELL NA! F**K THAT S**T! I'M GOING TO WATCH WOLF CHILDREN! PEACE MATHAF**KAS!

*whoosh*

PM Offline
Aman37121/10/15 9:25am
:(

PM Offline
Kirito1/10/15 9:45am
yessssssssssssssss

PM Offline
Aman37121/10/15 10:05am
:D

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/10/15 10:10am
I personally never got Spirited Away, but then again, that's just personal preference I suppose.

PM Offline
Aman37121/10/15 10:47am
Since I watched Spirited Away when I was young, it kinda became my all time favorite film. Even to this day.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.