Dreamkeepers Forums - The Shocks OOC

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread The Shocks OOC created by Aman3712 on January 5, 2015

PM Offline
Aman37122/26/15 7:59am
Still waiting on Evixtus and Roan...

PM Offline
joeden3/10/15 2:48pm
So who we waiting on other then Evixtus and Roan who i don't think will be back soon

PM Offline
Aman37123/10/15 5:26pm
Idk

PM Offline
ST34LTH3/19/15 3:57pm
My character is currently in limbo, just waiting for progression. I believe Dalia and perhaps a few more are in the same state atm.

PM Offline
Aman37123/19/15 4:32pm
All we need is someone to post, and the RP will hopefully start rolling again.

PM Offline
joeden3/19/15 5:09pm
If you want i have a kinkajou character that's in the shocks i could add in as an assist character more of a Brings papers tends books and just runs around doing the paperwork to get things rolling.

PM Offline
Aman37123/19/15 5:11pm
Sure!

PM Offline
joeden3/19/15 5:15pm
Arton Fireword
Power: the ability to read, anything and everything; understanding it as well, this power can be used for as long as he wants and as much as he wants it has no downsides. Except for the headache factor, it comes in only when he reads a new language, that he has never seen before. However as great as this power is, he can only read the language and understand the language when his power is active, when it is not active he cannot read or understand it and he feels tired from his power use which enquirers him to sleep more then the average person.

appearance: Arton is a Kinkajou standing at only three foot two, he is a really small keeper with blue fur and purple hair, he usually wears shorts which are pants for him; he also wears a short sleeve shirt that is a little big for him. He also wears round circular glasses that seem to be a bit to big for him, so he has to push them up to keep them on; don't let his small appearance and meek friendly attitude fool you, if you make him mad. He can be just as vicious as a fourteen foot wall of steel keeper, but only worse' seeing as how he is small and fast and will crawl all over you. His friends who have seen him fight have said that, "he is a little annoying blue fuzzball of doom; most of his enemies agree (which is just one person). However he doesn't like fighting and will avoid it at almost all costs; unless you threaten his friends.

history: Arton always was quiet; he had nothing special to define him in his early life, he had a quiet simple childhood; only reading books all the time. He passed with flying grades and took a Job as a librarian and paperrunner for the Shocks; he also has a nack for puzzles and datascrolls excelling but always kept in the same position, seeing as how he isn't much use for anything else.

PM Offline
Aman37123/19/15 5:19pm
He's an interesting character. Since he has a power though, he'll need to keep it hidden from the other shocks. But other than that, he's approved :)

PM Offline
joeden3/19/15 5:23pm
he never really uses it and he wouldn't in the Shocks

PM Offline
Aman37123/19/15 5:29pm
Kk

PM Offline
joeden3/19/15 5:58pm
updated

PM Offline
joeden4/14/15 6:46pm
Who's turn?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.