You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Nainso

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Nainso created by Kymastrider on January 4, 2015

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/6/15 2:51am
Basically making him this comic's Xavier.

PM Offline
Kirito1/6/15 3:51am
That's what I said originally. The mind thing.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale1/6/15 5:02am
So technically he uses some sort of hypnosis?

PM Offline
Kirito1/6/15 11:33am
That's what I'm thinking. But it's not "hypnosis" Per se, more like mental stimulation. Altering the people's minds in a certain range.

PM Offline
TruthQuest1/6/15 6:39pm
@Kirito Yes exactly!

PM Offline
Kirito1/6/15 6:41pm
woo! same page thinking! =D

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/6/15 7:49pm
Yes! Page 2 thinking :P

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale6/27/15 7:51am
Base from what Kyma posted (previous page), we can assume here that Nainso has mind manipulation or some sort of hypnosis powers. I think we will see more of that in V4, I presume?

Also that reminds me and it's been bugging me for quite a long time. Is he the head or one of the heads of the Troika, or is there someone higher than him?

PM Offline
Alej6/27/15 8:29am
Why isn't Nainso's thread attached to the "Scinter,Grunn,and Igrath" one? Arent they all kind of in the same group?

PM Online
Kymastrider6/27/15 2:20pm
I think someone originally grouped Grunn with Scinter and Igrath because Grunn had a drink with them that evening with those two.

Troika referring to Three someone mentioned, So I believe the real founders of the Troika are Scinter Igrath and Nainso.

Nainso being a billionaire and having connections from within the government is probably a private investor.

Igrath being the former leader of the city guard, with his knowledge of warfare he makes the best mind for training and organizing there secret army.

Scinter being the greatest inventor of his time would provide the technology the troika needs, also additional funds through the illegal sale of scinters mark and other illegal activities.

I do not believe Grunn is one of the three founders, or had any important purposes expect being the lookout at the orphanage which we know is a troika teleportation pad, and presumably a safeout, he is (if the forum moderators don't mind me saying, I don't know what the rules are for swearing, but to keep some decency i'll reframe from throwing out the F word) a total dumbass.

PM Offline
Kirito6/27/15 8:03pm
Yeah I researched and asked Dave about the meaning of Troika. It really should be Scinter, Nainso, and Igrath, but this thread was made because Scinter, Grunn, and Igrath are seen together most of the time in volume 2.

PM Offline
NatChon6/28/15 2:47am
@Kirito
troika means team of three horses driven abreast or side by side.

PM Offline
Kirito6/28/15 9:01am
@NatChon
While that may be true, it also means a group of three people working together, especially in an administrative or managerial capacity. That is what the Troika refer to.

PM Offline
NatChon6/28/15 12:34pm
You got the point. Horses or people, it's all the same.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.