Dreamkeepers Forums - Neon Knives Gang

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Neon Knives Gang created by Kirito on January 4, 2015

PM Offline
Kirito1/4/15 8:53am
A place for them to pop pills and bet on Ryuu-Neko fights

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale1/13/15 6:38am
Fun fact: The ryuu-neko fights are actually based on our cultural cock fights called "Sabong", so I know it's a cock fight when I see one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRX-frfLl_4

Let's start with the leopard/hyena boy. The only thing I'm sure of is that he's worse than Randy in all aspects, I think.

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/14/15 10:39am
Most of the interesting members were as good as dead when the shock troopers leveled that building.

The crazy hyena with the spikey vapor power I nicknamed pillpopper, I think he was the most interesting.

PM Offline
Kobalt951/14/15 7:18pm
I think all of their names are displayed in this piece:

http://dreamkeepers.deviantart.com/art/Gangster-Swatches-244816072

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/14/15 9:34pm
Vanth looks so out of place in the picture. She doesn't match the colors of the others.

PM Offline
Kobalt951/15/15 7:31pm
You're right, Dan- her colors are a bit brighter than what her final design shows.

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/29/15 9:28am
Oh Vox was the name of the pill poppin Hyena. I actually really like him. And his psychotic dialog Vox "Yeah scarfy dead, that's what I make you" he sounded like he really wanted to kill Bast and was pissed to high heaven when he couldn't.

PM Offline
Prometheus1/29/15 8:12pm
Vanth being with the Neon Knives could be for a lot of reasons. Maybe she's had trouble with the law and the Neons blackmailed her into accepting them as protection, when really she is forced to be an actual member of the group. Or, she hangs around with them just because.

PM Offline
PotatoFox2/1/15 6:57pm
Piece of trivia: Vox, when translated from Latin, means Voice

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/2/15 8:42pm
"THIS IS THE VOX!" Um that would sound weird in a show.

Somehow he reminds me of Randy, but more dangerous.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/4/15 9:37pm
Wait, Vanth is an interesting character and in the Neon Knives Gang! NO!!! NO NO NO!!! NO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NOOOOOO!
(I keep trying to say more, but... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

I'll try to be done now but (shouts NOOOOOOOO-----) I DON'T WANT HER DEAD!!!!! D:

p.s. Don't go longer than the page. You will break it instead of getting cut off like I was going for.

PM Offline
Dawonguy2/6/15 3:13pm
Didn't Vox's power involve explosives or something? Either way, there was kind of an opportunity for him to be able to FUS RO DAH things. (which I guess is kind of explosive? I mean it's still loud and destructive)

PM Offline
Womp8/10/15 9:54pm
What is up with the yellow bird on O'Naicul's head? Why was Bast so fixated on it? I noticed it flew over his head before the building collapsed. Not sure if there's any symbolic significance to it.

I wonder who "Informant 9" mentioned in O'Naicul's file is. Could it be Vanth?

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat8/12/15 6:32pm
I'm pretty sure the informant 9 is Vanth. She doesn't seem too loyal to those guys in Vol 3...

PM Offline
Kirito8/12/15 7:40pm
I agree. I think that she mostly wanted a connection with Bast. I'm almost certain she's informant 9.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.