You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - A Proper Greetings

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread A Proper Greetings created by Aman3712 on January 1, 2015

PM Offline
Aman37121/1/15 12:08pm
It's been a bit, but now I feel it's time to make a proper introduction of myself. I am Alex Galbo, but you can call me Aman or Galbo. I'm sixteen years old and I live in Carisle MA. My in-heritage came from Castleboruno, Sicily, in a little town called Galbo. If you understood the joke, then you are a fan of one of my favorite movies, the Godfather. I am a very creative individual and likes writing, drawing, music, and just letting my mind wander off. I also love cats and playing video games, with by favorites being Team Fortress 2 and Killer Instinct. I'm a bit timid and antisocial, but I really kind and a great person to be around. If you feel like starting a conversation, I'm perfectly fine with it. I always enjoy a nice chat :)

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier1/1/15 12:35pm
Hey there. It says here you're 45 on your profile though. Makes me suspicious.......

PM Offline
Aman37121/1/15 12:44pm
what do you mean? Where?

Edit: Fixed it. I saw that it was set to 1965 of something instead of 1998. Sorry about that.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier1/1/15 12:53pm
lol it's cool. Just making sure we don't have any predators on our profile. :P

PM Offline
PotatoFox1/1/15 2:01pm
Greetings Aman,
I am PotatoFox, guardian of this domain, protect of order and defender of your freedom*.
I have noticed you posting for some time (10 days, to be exact) and now you have introduced yourself properly, I can welcome you**.
I ask that you acquaint yourself with our rules found in the bottom right and try to adhere to them. A few things worth noting are that the moderators have changed. Twilight and Fore are no longer considered active so it would be best to contact myself or one of the other moderators if you have any problems. The other moderators are Prometheus, MobileCrusader and DanWithTheHat. The second point of note is the rule regarding explicit content: Keep it out of normal threads. Anything explicit can go in the designated 18+ thread and that thread alone. It has its own set of rules though. These can be found in said thread on the first page. If you have no interest in explicit content, then you don't need to know the rules. We have no real method of policing the 18+ policy, so if you want to peak into that thread then it is your decision alone.
Now that's all out of the way, welcome to the forum! I would invite you to start making posts but you already have 193! Enjoy your stay.

*Terms and conditions apply
**Please don't, Asora. No walls of text this time.

PM Offline
Aman37121/1/15 2:12pm
Thank you very much, PotatoFox. The reason I didn't introduce myself earlier was because I didn't feel I was ready to make myself noticed yet. However, I was then motivated to introduce myself by Kirito, who is very awesome by the way. So that's my story.

PM Offline
Kirito1/1/15 2:57pm
Yeah I was wondering about the age XD

PM Offline
Aman37121/1/15 3:05pm
Lol I know right? I was quite shocked when I saw that my age was incorrect.

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/1/15 4:25pm
Welcome to the community Aman. I hope you will enjoy yourself, have fun being creative among other creative people, and please don't worry about our silly moderators; they don't bite (a lot).

I LOVE OUR MODERATORS. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY POTATOFOX. THIS MESSAGE IS OF MY OWN FREE WILL. I AM NOT BEING MANIPULATED BY THE MODERATORS GREAT POWERS IN ANY WAY.

PM Offline
Aman37121/1/15 4:28pm
Thanks, It feels great be apart of a community that share a strong creative passion and discus interesting/funny things about DK and other topics.

PM Offline
Kirito1/1/15 4:35pm
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE MODERATORS OF THE DREAMKEEPER FORUMS. AND TO THE MODS, FOR WHICH THEY STAND, ONE FORUM, UNDER DAVE, INDIVISIBLE AND LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL IF THE MODS SAY IT'S OKAY.

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/1/15 4:38pm
Sigh...

Had to happen, didn't it... DAN? (Saying that makes it easy, because I know I'm most likely getting the name right, even if it wasn't BritDan XD)

Shoo shoo, back into your den with you.

PM Offline
Kirito1/1/15 4:40pm
wat.

Love ya mods <3

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/1/15 10:50pm
Welcome for real this time. As you probably already know by now, I'm one of the other mods here. I'm glad you are enjoying the community so far!

The DK community is indeed one of the more creative groups out there. Dave's work attracts a lot of good artists, writers, and designers of all types. The rest of us who aren't as talented (I'm one of em) are pretty nice, witty people, even if we are a bit strange at times. ;) It is definitely one of the friendliest communities I've been apart of on the web.

@Kirito: We do what we do because we care ^_^

PM Offline
Aman37121/2/15 6:48am
Thank you very much. This community is full of awesome people and DK has been the best thing I've been reading for a long time! I will say, this community is much friendlier than the Killer Instinct Community.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.