You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hello people.

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hello people. created by TFeathersB on December 20, 2014

PM Offline
TFeathersB12/20/14 9:50am
Hello, I'm a student in England who recently found Dreamkeepers, and I can say with absolute certainty that this is the comic that I've always wanted to read. It's nice to meet you all.

(Also, I can't upload a new avatar for some reason...)

PM Offline
Kirito12/20/14 10:32am
Hello! I'm kirito!

Welcome to the forums =D

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale12/20/14 10:33am
Actually, your avatar just shown up, and it's preety cool, um...*ahem

Welcome, I think you haven't heard of me yet, and I'm not usually seen greeting new members down here. So let's get on to it straightforward!

Hi, my name is BryanDimmsdale, or Bryan for short. Follow the rules, and you'll be fine. You can find me mostly at the "DK Lounge Section"; see you there!

PS; Official greetings, don't judge me. But if you are confused, just ask.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha12/20/14 10:57am
Welcome to the group, TFeathers. Also, Bryan's right. You do currently have an avatar uploaded on our screens (specifically it shows the fox from A Redtail's Dream).

PM Offline
TFeathersB12/20/14 11:13am
Hello, and yes, I can see my avatar now too. It's nice to meet you all.

PM Offline
PotatoFox12/20/14 11:52am
Greetings TFeathersB, you are identified user 356.
I am the glorious, almighty and nearly infallible (I am not completely infallible, only the great creator Mr. Dave (all hail Dave) is) PotatoFox!
I am one of the four moderators who defend this land from the evil terrors of spambots and polish T-Shirt retailers. My comrads-in-arms are DanWithTheHat, MobileCrusader and Prometheus.
This seems to contradict what is mentioned in the rules (bottom right) and that is simply because the rules have not been updated for some time. Fore and Twilight have been MIA for a long time so Mr. Dave (all hail Dave) elevated us to the near godly status of moderator!
The rules we enforce are basically do not spam and do not be malicious. The definitions of both are to the discretion of whichever moderator sees your comments first.
Punishments for violating our vague laws include editing or deletion of the comment. Editing comments of a malicious or spammy nature can vary between censorship or subtle but hilarious modifications (such as changing links) to the choice of the moderator.
We hope you enjoy yourself in our community and become a valued member with many contributions to make.
Excessively dramatic introductory official welcome over. Thanks for reading.

PM Offline
PotatoFox12/20/14 11:59am
p.s. your name better not be Daniel. I am also an English student and I am known as Brit Dan.
We have enough Dans already, we do not need another.
Also, there is a weekly chat on Thursdays. As you are in the UK it is at 2AM local time on the Friday. Mr. Dave the creator (all hail Dave) will be present. You can find the link on the left. Some times it doesn't work so we have a number of backup systems in place. If you are having problems logging in then you can message me and I will get the backup to you.

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/20/14 12:10pm
Salutations to our new brother-in-comics!

I'm, as seems obvious enough if you look to the left, called ST34LTH. I'm one of the many weirdos that recently arrived to this sacred ground, in search of the holy grail of comics. If it wasn't for that meddling Foxxy above me, then... Actually I don't know what've have happened then, so never mind I guess.

I hope you'll have a pleasant stay, a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Sincerly
The not so stealthy ST34LTH

PM Offline
Kirito12/20/14 1:12pm
sacred ground... I like it!

PM Offline
TFeathersB12/20/14 2:14pm
Hi, PotatoFox, luckily my name is not Daniel, but my brother is a Daniel...

And hello to you too, ST34LTH.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat12/20/14 2:33pm
Welcome to the forums! I love your Puppy Fox picture. I was a big fan of A Redtail's Dream as well.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier12/20/14 6:10pm
Hey

PM Offline
Asora12/21/14 1:55pm
HELLO COMRADE! My name is Asora! Or you could call me Asora! I am that type of guy who jokes around and helps people out who are in need, and comes up with awesome and creative ideas, and since I'm the first one to contact you (which I am not), be ready to see others congratulating and welcoming you to a world of "pure-imagination".

Yep.

So, TFeathersB-

Are you ready to see and read topics that are never before discussed in any other thread in the internet, and the ones that are to come in these Forums?

Are you ready to meet new people, who are all good and BADASS and came from the country called "KICK-ASSIA", who are again BADASS and have personal stories and ideas to tell?!

Are you ready to see things that are so awesome, so gruesome, so scary, so sexy - wait, wwwwhhhhhat!!!?

(Yeah, I guess you didn't knew huh? In the "LOOKATTHIS!" category, you can see on your computer a thread called "The Official Thread of Naughtiness (18+ Users Only), which in FACT contains........well....ya know....IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY!! NO QUESTIONS!!)

Anyways, are you ready, dear brother TFeatherB, to see the DK UNIVERSE!?!?!?!?

Let's go then. TO INFINITE AND BEYOND MATHAF**KAS!!!

*whoosh*

P.S. This is going to be my official greetings for newcomers. Don't judge me........

P.P.S. I have a man punching a bear.

P.P.P.S. Hi.

PM Offline
TFeathersB12/21/14 2:45pm
I'm ready! Also, Hi.

And hello to you two too, Dan and Judas.

PM Offline
Asora12/21/14 3:12pm
LET'S GO!!!!!

*grabs TFeathersB - puts him in the DK Forum Mobile*

TO INFINITE AND BEYOND!

*whoosh*

You must be logged in to post to a thread.