You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Rest In Peace; Arcis_Darkfire

Forum - Reality - Miscellaneous

Subscribe to this thread Rest In Peace; Arcis_Darkfire created by Kirito on December 18, 2014

PM Offline
Kirito12/18/14 3:43pm
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arcisdarkfire

The furry community has lost one of our own.

A fellow artist, a fellow member.
He came in contact with peanut butter at his birthday party and went into cardiac arrest. He was on life support since Sunday, and today they let him pass. His organs are being donated to save others' lives. Kind of fitting, in a way; his last mood was 'tired', in a sad, depressing kind of way. I just hope he's in a better place now.

God Speed, Arcis.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier12/18/14 3:48pm
:'(

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/18/14 4:09pm
*Moment of silence*

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat12/18/14 5:14pm
Just goes to show that you never know what could happen... That's crazy how something as simple as peanut butter could cause that bad of a reaction in people.

PM Offline
Kirito12/18/14 5:16pm
It's almost like a slap to the face. You never think that someone on the internet would/could die. It's really a reality check.

PM Offline
FoxPhantom12/19/14 7:10am
sorry to hear that has happened. -_-

Dang though...a severe allergy reaction, that sort is scary.

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/19/14 7:51am
Yeah... That's one of those really bad and painfull ways to go; not to mention, sort of ironic that it happened because someone wanted to be nice to him.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale12/20/14 12:39am
No matter how much we are spending time in the internet nad ignoring the world, reality and death will always exists, right beside you.

PM Offline
Asora12/20/14 12:06pm
Like what DanWithTheHat said, it is kind've ironic and goes to show that the simplest of things (such as an allergic reaction to peanut butter) can take a man's or woman's life within an instant at any moment within any given time. Now, I don't want to sound like a "douche" or anything, but, that's really an awful and embarrassing way to go on your birthday.

Like, seriously though. Out of all of the odds and days that could happen, even on your birthday, the one thing, THE ONE THING, that had to be there and was the thing you happen to be allergic to.........was peanut butter. THE F***ING PEANUT BUTTER MAN!

.......and it happen to be near you on that day.......the day that marked the time of your birth........and you happen to die on that day.......from a simple, yet, sweet food spreading. This might also sound offensive as well, but......nah, I think I said enough now.

May Arcis Darkfire rest in peace.

P.S. WHO THE HELL BROUNG PEANUT BUTTER TO THIS MAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY ANYWAY!?

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale12/22/14 4:09am
^^Agree with this man above me right here,

well, except the P.S. part.

PM Offline
Asora12/22/14 9:09am
Why not the P.S. part my good sir?

PM Offline
TFeathersB12/22/14 3:20pm
I may not have known him but as someone with a nut allergy this greatly saddens me. It also disturbs me as this was posted on my birthday...

It always frustrates me with how many people don't take such a illness seriously. When I ask people near me to keep their nuts away I'm often met with questions like, "It's just some nuts, what's the worse that can happen?" Death, that's the pain and simple answer. Yes there are medicines for it, and I have had to use them in the past, but there is always the chance that even they can't save you.

I ask everyone here, please, if you are ever eating nuts in public, please make sure you don't leave traces of them around. Sitting near discarded nut shells is enough to make me physically uncomfortable. If you know someone has an allergy, please, respect that. If you go to their house or party or something, don't bring any nuts.

I'm sorry if this sounds slightly rant-like or accusative, but I just have to say it.

I'm sorry for the loss of this person, who if I had met I'm sure I would count as a friend. I hope he's in a better place, and that in his death, he can save the lives of many.

PM Offline
Kirito12/22/14 3:23pm
no, not at all. That's just the truth.

PM Offline
Asora12/22/14 4:06pm
Yes my fellow TFeatherB, that is the truth.

PM Offline
Aman37121/3/15 7:30am
Although I have never met Arcis_Darkfire before, he sounds like a respectable individual who will be missed.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.