You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Woods, Bill, and Damon

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Woods, Bill, and Damon created by Kymastrider on December 12, 2014

PM Offline
Kymastrider12/12/14 12:57pm
Thought I'd get a discussion going about our trio of (Ex) Tower Guards and there many Misadventures (in Namah sitting)

PM Offline
Kirito12/12/14 1:54pm
Woods is my favorite gosh the sarcasm is fantastic

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat12/12/14 6:06pm
They are the best comic relief characters in both the prelude and the graphic novel. They have pretty terrible jobs but they definitely make the most of it. I don't think anyone could survive as guard like that without decent sense humor and sarcasm, lots and lots of sarcasm.

PM Offline
Kirito12/12/14 6:08pm
I especially love the fake interrogation scene the amount of sarcasm was just so high I love it agh

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale12/12/14 6:11pm
I was thinking more of their capabilities and combat skills, since they have been Si-Q for long enough, heck, they've become veterans now

PM Offline
Kirito12/12/14 6:11pm
They could kill with their wise cracks that's for sure

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat12/12/14 6:54pm
Yeah, I think in Vol 4, we will see them in combat training with the Troika and it will be hilariously bad.

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/14/14 6:41am
Agreed on them being the top comics-relief in the comic. I quite like their almsot brotherly connection, I mean common, little Bill always getting into trouble and needing bailing out, Middle Woods who's wielding his charms like a champ (although he fails against Namah, big time XD) and then the only calm and collected one, Damon, who always seems to have a head on his shoulders at least :P

So far Damon is probably the only one who truly knows how to 'deal' with Namah too, I mean, those 'anti-sound headphones'... absolutely genius.

PM Offline
Kymastrider12/14/14 8:18am
If I recall correctly I think Damon is married with children to so he probably has a better grasp than Woods and Bill do about how children work think and act. Clearly he doesn't loose his temper nearly as much as Woods does and he even manages to convince Namah to go to her room with a flying game.

PM Offline
Kirito12/14/14 8:31am
Yeah he's the mature one out of the three

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/14/14 9:43am
Ahh, that would make sense Kyma. I guess I just thought he was the typical 'best uncle' type of person, but a family definitely also seems conceivable, plus that it adds more diversity to the trio; A klutz, a charmer and a man that actually had success in his endeavours :P

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier12/15/14 6:56pm
I think I can make the assumption at the LEAST, one of them will be dead before the graphic novel saga ends.

PM Offline
Kirito12/16/14 3:08am
It's more than likely Judas unfortunately =(.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale12/16/14 11:02am
Bill - Innocent and honest
Woods - Humorous and perverted, well almost
Damon - Serious and calm

Side note: I like Damon a lot in one of the three of them.

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/16/14 12:54pm
I think Damon is my favourite too, but I don't necesarily think any of them are much fun without the others.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.