You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Greetings from the Dane

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Greetings from the Dane created by ST34LTH on December 9, 2014

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/9/14 8:11pm
Greetings to all of Dreamkeepers forums. I am young man from the cold, dank Jutland in Denmark, Scandinavia, Europe, Terra, Sol System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion-Cygnus Arm, Milky Way... Too much? My apologies :3

As some might already have figured out, I'm an odd fella with an even weirder taste of humour. I'm a passioned reader and an aspiring novelist with a strong preference of the fictive genres. I like to use most of my free time dreaming up complex and lifelike universes and characters in a plethora of settings; anything from regular sci-fi and fantasy to steampunk, dieselpunk and sometimes even a mix of multiple of the above.

I first came across Dreamkeepers a few days ago and must admit it was like love at first sight. I have read a lot of works in my time, but seldom do I find one that catches my full attention within such a short span as this managed to do. It carries a nice blend of the fantastic elements and yet it is descriptive enough to not leave you with too many questions, instead letting you enjoy a fine blend of creative artistry.

I look forward to reading more of it and to 'meet' the people of the community.

PM Offline
Kirito12/10/14 4:19am
Welcome to the thread stealth =)

PM Offline
MobileCrusader12/10/14 7:58am
Hello there! I'm MobileCrusader, one of the moderators of this forum. I also moderate /r/Dreamkeepers on reddit.

If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to pm a moderator.

There are all sorts of discussion threads about, and there is also a volume 4 raffle going on if you are interested.

If you are interested, we have a live chat with Dave every Thursday at 9:00 pm EST. I'm sure google can help you find out what time that is where you live.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha12/10/14 9:02am
Welcome to the group, ST34LTH.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat12/10/14 7:48pm
Welcome to the forums! Anyone with a weird sense of humor will fit in just fine here. :)

I'm one of the other mods here. If you have any questions contact either Mobile, Potatofox, Prometheus, or I and we will do our best to answer them.

You probably did this already but definitely take a chance to re-read it and look out for the small details Dave likes to hide on us. There are a lot of funny Easter Eggs hidden around and some very sneaky foreshadowing.

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/11/14 12:41am
Thank you all for the warm, welcoming feeling. It's rare to not be trolled within the first few minutes of introduction these days :D (Something that I fear I might just have jinxed now :P)

I can't promise too much in regards to activity, due to the ever interrupting wheel of life, but I definitely aim to make this one of my more frequented sites.

@MobileCrusader - Ironically enough, that timing couldn't be better for a nocturnal such as myself, so I might stick my head in at some point. Seeing me on this early/late is actually rare and only because I have an English Exam today, so yeah... Time to manipulate some teachers mwuahahaha :3

@DanWithTheHat - Thanks for the clue, I'll definitely take another look at the comic; let the hilarity & precognition ensue.

PM Offline
Asora12/11/14 10:49am
HELLO COMRADE! My name is Asora! Or you could call me Asora! I am that type of guy who jokes around and helps people out who are in need, and comes up with awesome and creative ideas, and since I'm the first one to contact you (which I am not), be ready to see others congratulating and welcoming you to a world of "pure-imagination".

Yep.

So, ST34LTH-

Are you ready to see and read topics that are never before discussed in any other thread in the internet, and the ones that are to come in these Forums?

Are you ready to meet new people, who are all good and BADASS and came from the country called "KICK-ASSIA", who are again BADASS and have personal stories and ideas to tell?!

Are you ready to see things that are so awesome, so gruesome, so scary, so sexy - wait, wwwwhhhhhat!!!?

(Yeah, I guess you didn't knew huh? In the "LOOKATTHIS!" category, you can see on your computer a thread called "The Official Thread of Naughtiness (18+ Users Only), which in FACT contains........well....ya know....IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY!! NO QUESTIONS!!)

Anyways, are you ready, dear brother ST34LTH, to see the DK UNIVERSE!?!?!?!?

Let's go then. TO INFINITE AND BEYOND MATHAF*CKAS!!!

*whoosh*

P.S. This is going to be my official greetings for newcomers. Don't judge me........

P.S.S. I have a man punching a bear.

P.S.S.S. Hi.

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/11/14 11:15am
@Asora - Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but it's PPS (Post-Post Scriptum)

@Everyone - Yes I know... Yet another Grammar-Nazi on the internet (heil gramma and all that btw)... Well... That's me, sorry :3

PM Offline
Asora12/11/14 5:10pm
0_0?

WAT?

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/12/14 1:09am
Nvm I said anything and sorry for trying to correct you.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale12/12/14 7:13am
@Asora: Dude, what he meant was it should be P.P.S or P.P.P.S., not P.S.S. or P.S.S.S.

@ST34LTH:

Welcome, I think you haven't heard of me yet, and I'm not usually seen greeting new members down here. So let's get on to it straightforward!

Hi, my name is BryanDimmsdale, or Bryan for short. Follow the rules, and you'll be fine. You can find me mostly at the "DK Lounge Section"; see you there!

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/12/14 8:07am
@Bryan - Given your rarity of greeting people, I'll take you greeting me as a compliment :3 (Best to twist a situation to the most positive conceivable right? :P)

As a fair heads up, I can be a troll at times, you have been warned. I doubt I'd classify as the type you've marked down you dislike (in your profile), so you probably don't have to worry too much, but there you have it.

P.S.: Thanks for bailing me out with the explaining. Would have looked a little too condecending if I went full linguistics professor there. Shouldn't ever have commented on it in the first place >.>

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/12/14 8:19am
Sorry for the doublepost (Not sure if there are rules about it here; unwritten or not).

@ DanWithTheHat - I've gotta thank you for making me take another look at the comics Dan. There really are a lot of small details you miss on the first go and even some on further consecutive reads.

*Spoilers*

I particularly liked how Nainso shows up incognito XD, the name of his Ryuu-neko suits him.

PM Offline
Asora12/12/14 8:38am
@BryanDimmsdale

Oh. Thank you for the info Mr. Dimmsdale. You earn one cookie.

As for you ST34LTH, WHY YOU NO SAY THAT IN FIRST PLACE!?

*flips desk*

P.S. It doesn't really matter if you post two in a row. As long as you are on point in the subject matter of the thread, your good.

As for me however..........one detail in someone's posts can set me off. You have been warned.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat12/12/14 8:47pm
Well, there is the edit button you could use if you want to add more to your post. That would be the recommended way to add more to a post. We won't delete relavent double posts though at this time.

*Easter Egg Spoilers*
As for those small details, Nainso is definitely the king of incognito. Did you also see Ravat's sneaky appearances? Or.... Batman? XD

You must be logged in to post to a thread.