You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - The Rising Shadows OOC

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread The Rising Shadows OOC created by Kirito on December 4, 2014

PM Offline
Javelin10/10/15 10:21pm
Oh sorry was it the being able to hull a trench coat with utility? Or was it being a combatant and engineer?

Sorry the character sheet was something I copied from a web site

And I just didnt knew the big nightmare was going to be a end game nor ever knew what it felt like to be slapped threw a wall

Is it with being a heavy and having adrenaline powers I mean my power does not topple LT VI power of strength and ill be sure to do a project on the weight of each item Jav carries tomorrow

PM Offline
Aman371210/11/15 5:08am
I rally hope that this RP doesn't take a full on military operative/Torika/black ops turn. I really enjoyed the amount of freedom and world building the first TRS had, as well as a strong feeling of adventure. I feel that involving too much military operative/Torika/black ops would ruin that feel.

PM Offline
TheDeadlyFB10/11/15 6:35am
Hey, there's still room for me to join in? Or is it too crowded already?

Also, question: will we post in a certain order?(As in first Nix, then Aman, then Edward, and so on and so fort) Or just post freely?

PM Offline
Javelin10/11/15 8:03am
Oh right
And power can't be physical?
Or just magic

PM Offline
Nix10/11/15 8:13am
@TheDeadlyFB

Yeah of course! Post your character sheet. There is a loose post order; but if there is an interaction between two characters feel free to continue as long as it isn't spammy (50 word posts minimum).

@Jav

Power can be anything

PM Offline
Javelin10/11/15 9:05am
Ok but is it because I don't act like I'm being hurt much?

PM Offline
Nix10/11/15 9:40am
@ Javelin

I notice you pull out random weaponry and tools from your jacket that would not exist or be possible to fit. I also have multiple problems with your post structure, using ** to indicate action. I believe I will have to wait until you are more skilled in forum role play before I accept you.

@Everyone else

I will start soon! in the "placeholder" post, I will put the initial plot and opening scene. Everyone else *cough*Lycan*cough* can post freely after you understand the direction I want to move this RP in. I aim to have a complete ending that is satisfying and full.

PM Offline
Nix10/11/15 9:46am
Oh, forgive me. I forgot to respond to Aman.

This RP is NOT troika oriented. You may choose to join them, but you will not get very much screen time. The same goes for shock troopers!

The premise of this RP is to show a small group of people trying to take down a large enemy.

You can also have multiple characters. Up to three! I will be making a new OOC room for the new story.

PM Offline
Javelin10/11/15 11:11am
Oh ok ill withdraw

PM Offline
TheDeadlyFB10/11/15 6:36pm
Name: Zack Mori

Appearance: He is a wolf with light grey fur, except for his paws and ears, which are black. His body type is average, but close to muscular.

Clothing: He usually wears a dark blue jacket over a white shirt, along with a dark pair of pants. Also black gloves and black boots.

Halo color: Black with white outline.

Power: Tendrils - Can produce black tendrils from any part of his body, as long as there's
enough space for them to appear (e.g. they can appear from the palm of his hand, but not from his fingetips.). He can have up to a maximun of four tendrils out at the same time. These can be as long as 2,5 meters, and are strong enough to grab and lift objects far bigger and heavier than him. They also are hard enough to pierce through most surfaces, provided they aren't too thick.
The tendrils are not impervious though, they can be cut or severed by various
means (sharp blades, gun blasts and what not). Although this causes inmense pain, they can grow back instantly, but at the expense of Zack's energy. The most tendrils he can regenerate without fainting is three.

Personality: Laid back and relaxed, he tends to keep to himself when around new people. Get to know him though, and you'll find a friendly, fun-loving, easy-going and a bit hedonistic individual. Deep down he has quite the energetic personality, always ready to jump into action, though he's a bit too brave for his own good, bordering on being reckless (or as his sister puts it, suicidal). But he is usually smart enough to avoid unwinnable fights. He does tends to enjoy the action and violence a bit too much, though.

Bio: Born and raised in the Talocan district, son of a librarian father and a shock trooper mother, his childhood was a rather unremarkable one, up until his eight birthday, when his father died. Though the guards told them it had been an unfortunate accident, his mother knew the truth: he had been killed by a nightmare.
Shortly after, his mother decided to leave the force to take care of her two sons, and make sure they didn't ended suffering the same fate as her husband.
Ever since then Zack was trained alongside his older sister to learn how to properly use their powers, and how to defend themselves. He eventually learned how to properly use his power, as well as how to fight on his own.
Around the age of 20, he left his home for good.
He currently works as a bounty hunter, but he oftentimes enjoys acting as a vigilante, tracking and taking down "untargeted" criminals (or Dark Dreamkeepers, if he finds one) whenever the posibility arises.
Even though he lives a rather accomodated life, Zack's tends to spend his hard earned money on frivolous and unnecessary luxuries, so he is usually short of cash.

Other: Good in unarmed combat. Shares his appartment with a dark ryuu-neko that may or may not be plotting his demise. Has not seen his sister in a long while.

PM Offline
joeden10/12/15 9:19pm
Characters: Jamie Ollow Hellsing

Jamie's age: 22

Ollow's age: 8

Both male

what they look like (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14812582/ )

History: Ollowís earliest memories are in an Orphanage and not a friendly one either the caretakers had usually ignored him and everyone else. After seven years of living in the hellhole of a place, Ollow managed to escape during a thunderstorm and through sheer luck get far enough away. He refused to be put in another Orphanage, that he avoided authorities and gangs, along with everyone he saw. He however wonders what happened to his family and why he was put in such a horrible place. Most of the time he fears that something horrible will find him, and usually changes where he sleeps every night in attempts to avoid whatever that catastrophe might be coming for him.

History: When Jamie was thirteen his house caught and he felt he had to rescue his baby brother. He ended up making it to his brotherís room finding it empty, thinking fast he ran for the nearest exit, and barely made it out alive, but left him with a traumatizing fear of fire. After some traveling, he ended up joining the shocks and excelling in martial arts. After a few small events and a drug bust, where he took out six guys coming out almost unscathed, he was moved to a Special Forces unit at the age of seventeen, where he quickly gained reputation for his upstanding services. After a year, he was known as the Calvary for pulling off a mission that seemed impossible for a single person to do and it landed him in the hospital for a month. He later ended up getting an assignment that led him to dig up cretin things that said, he went to deep into the wrong places and was set up. He went on a routine mission take out small time crime syndicate in some abandoned building. Going in his whole team was wiped out but he managed to survive the initial attack only to have the building come down while trying to flee. What happened next, he really didnít remember all that much, he just remembered he was blacking out as a figure grabbed and pulled him to safety. Waking up he found himself in a place where people he knew looked at him hostilely. After some time he ended up learning that he was dead, well dead in the media and Shock troopers sense of view, he found his life to be a sort of an enigma. Sitting in the room he was provided; he tried to wrap his mind around this unable to process events, almost leading to a state of depression. That he was only able to avoid thanks to his cousin who had comforted him through this Nightmare. He was finally able to piece himself back together and had set himself on a mission to find out what happened to his brother and family. He also dose work for the group he is now with which is ironically a rebellion group quietly working its way into a steady position a group he would have been tasked with bringing to justice, but times change.

PM Offline
Nix11/21/15 7:16pm
sorry for the absence, I'll be starting shortly.

PM Offline
Aman371211/28/15 9:03am
AWESOME!!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.