You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hey there!

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hey there! created by Kirito on December 3, 2014

PM Offline
GodofVelcro12/8/14 11:27pm
Bleh, I barely have any time to get on the forum anymore. At least when I do come on, there is more members.

Welcome, hope to see you around!

PM Offline
Kirito12/9/14 3:07pm
Hey GOV =)

@Dan: Let it be known that I am the ultimate Evzen fan, there can be no greater love for Evzen.

https://www.weasyl.com/submission/812143/evzen-dig

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat12/10/14 7:36pm
Nice art! 8D

PM Offline
Asora12/11/14 10:53am
(Forgot to welcome Kirito with this awesome greeting, sorry about that. :P)

HELLO COMRADE! My name is Asora! Or you could call me Asora! I am that type of guy who jokes around and helps people out who are in need, and comes up with awesome and creative ideas, and since I'm the first one to contact you (which I am not), be ready to see others congratulating and welcoming you to a world of "pure-imagination".

Yep.

So, Kirito-

Are you ready to see and read topics that are never before discussed in any other thread in the internet, and the ones that are to come in these Forums?

Are you ready to meet new people, who are all good and BADASS and came from the country called "KICK-ASSIA", who are again BADASS and have personal stories and ideas to tell?!

Are you ready to see things that are so awesome, so gruesome, so scary, so sexy - wait, wwwwhhhhhat!!!?

(Yeah, I guess you didn't knew huh? In the "LOOKATTHIS!" category, you can see on your computer a thread called "The Official Thread of Naughtiness (18+ Users Only), which in FACT contains........well....ya know....IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY!! NO QUESTIONS!!)

Anyways, are you ready, dear brother Kirito, to see the DK UNIVERSE!?!?!?!?

Let's go then. TO INFINITE AND BEYOND MATHAF*CKAS!!!

*whoosh*

P.S. This is going to be my official greetings for newcomers. Don't judge me........

P.S.S. I have a man punching a bear.

P.S.S.S. Hi.

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/11/14 11:19am
"Welcome you we do, hmm, talking funny I seem to be *laughter*" - Quote from Yoda to you

PM Offline
Kirito12/11/14 3:57pm
Um, hey Asora, and hey Stealth =)

@Dan thanks =)

PM Offline
Asora12/12/14 11:11am
HELLO! :D

PM Offline
Kirito12/12/14 2:18pm
hi there asora

PM Offline
Asora12/13/14 4:26pm
HELLO! :D

PM Offline
Kirito12/13/14 7:28pm
hi......again........

PM Offline
Kirito1/14/15 4:48pm
Kirito....Now on FurAffinity username Evzen

PM Offline
Asora1/14/15 5:28pm
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! :D

PM Offline
Havoc1/31/15 10:33pm
Hello Kirito sorry about the late welcome to the forum.

Cheshire Cat: The proper order of things is often a mystery to me. You, too?

PM Offline
crazyhead422/8/15 10:51am
... Remind me never to ask Asora for help making sense. Also, I've got more weirdness than you do, I just keep it under wraps. Allow me:

*grabs mike*
*steps into spotlight*
*Initiates stage voice*
LADIES! GENTLEMEN! CHILDREN, AGENDERS, ANIMATE AND INANIMATE OBJECTS OF ALL AGES!

I'D LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TOO THE NONSENSE OF REALITY THAT EXISTS HERE, IN THE DREAM CATCHER FORUM! WE HAVE EVERYTHING FROM RANDOM WORD ASSOCIATION TO DISTURBING ANALYSIS OF CHARACTERS, DAILY POSTS, FAN-ART, AND MORE.

OF COURSE, DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP YOUR COMPLEMENTARY BUCKET OF NOODLES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE ANNOYED ASORA! THAT'S RIGHT, ANNOY ASORA JUST RIGHT, AND YOU GET A BUCKET OF NOODLES!

ALSO, TO YOUR LEFT YOU WILL FIND A LIST OF LINKS. YOU SHALL ALL RECEIVE A PAMPHLET ON THEM! BELOW AND TO THE RIGHT ARE THE RULES. READ THEM WELL.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL.
*steps off stage*
*disengages stage voice*
*puts down mike*
"Thanks pall. You were a big help and grabbing their attention."
*Ignores Mike's protests*
*hands out link-navigation pamphlets*

PM Offline
Asora2/8/15 10:55am
Oh, ma'dam. So you state that you have more "weirdness" than me? Hmm, I see........

*goes into dark closet - comes out with a bucket of C4*

Say that again.........

You must be logged in to post to a thread.