You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Most Favorite Character?

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Most Favorite Character? created by JudasScorpioDeMazier on November 21, 2014

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/20/14 5:56pm
Let's take this to spamduruna, if we're really going to have a round x (afraid to say round 2, since I doubt it was the first time it had happened XD)

PM Offline
Asora12/20/14 6:03pm
Yeah, lets do that. I don't want to do my old shenanigans again.

*looks back in horror*

PM Offline
Kirito12/20/14 6:04pm
Guys, guys, let settle this like civilized people! *whips out chess board*

And to keep it on topic: I like evzen

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/20/14 6:08pm
Oh really?

Wait... I feel like we've been here before.

PM Offline
Asora12/20/14 6:29pm
Chess? How is chess going to solve this? In fact, I DON'T THINK THERE ISN'T EVEN A PROBLEM HAPPENING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE MAN!

PM Offline
Taller4212/21/14 2:48am
Mace, because I've gotten into trouble when I fought back (even though I wasn't the aggressor. Well... Usually wasn't). Also, as a kid, I was a bit adventurous (sometimes more than I ought to have been :P). I also liked to use my head and come up with simple and elaborate ideas/plans. Lilith, because I've always been kind of a brainiac and I love learning about almost anything. Lastly, Namah because I was the one who was the outcast for a good portion of my life. Even had the "Dad shows off the one son, but tries to 'hide' me away" thing.

PM Offline
TFeathersB12/21/14 3:02pm
My favourite character? That's a hard one, I like most of them in their own way. Out of the main protagonists is has to be Lilith. Mostly because she's a loving older sister who does whatever she can to help Namah, that and she learnt how to use her brains to defend herself.

Vi has to be my favourite supporting character but I'm not really sure why.

Wisp is my favourite villein, just because she's the most fun. In fact I would love to see her get her own part in the prelude. I want to know how and why she's a Dark Dreamkeeper.

PM Offline
Kirito12/21/14 3:04pm
Does one need a reason to love Vi? She's amazing and that's that.

now evzen on the other hand...

PM Offline
Asora12/21/14 3:20pm
Evzen's just Evzen. A boy who is just trying to survive school, that's all.

PM Offline
Kirito12/21/14 3:21pm
say that to my face brah

PM Offline
Asora12/21/14 3:23pm
*goes directly at Kirito's face*

EVZEN'S.JUST.EVZEN.BRA.

PM Offline
Kirito12/21/14 3:24pm
oh. my. gosh.

looks around*

Did he just-?

Did he-?

I think he-

PM Offline
Asora12/21/14 3:26pm
Yeah, I just did. BRAH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdLqerS0A6M

PM Offline
Kirito12/21/14 3:27pm
*muttering to self*

I can't believe what the heck did he just oh my freaking spirits he just he just did that what why would he oh my spirits help me

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier12/21/14 3:27pm
What even?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.