You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - The Traveler of Sacrifice - Chapter 1 - The Arrival (OOC)

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread The Traveler of Sacrifice - Chapter 1 - The Arrival (OOC) created by Asora on November 15, 2014

PM Offline
Asora2/15/15 6:25pm
Yeah, once I have the time and energy to do the long text for the beginning of Chapter 1, I will let you know once that part is done, and when and how you will start your part.

Also, I COMPLETELY understand what it means to get a job and support ones self and others, so if things don't work out, I would completely understand (unless there was something that needed question. I dunno. LOL)

Also, I know that development has been up for about less than 4 months, but listen, like I said before, I will NOT let this RP die without a fight! (That sounded a bit too cliche actually. :P)

Now, will you excuse me, I've got stuff to do.

*goes to my RPS ideas - performs CPR*

BREATH MATHAF**KA! BREATH!!!!

*brings out defibrillators*

PM Offline
CoolCoyote2/16/15 12:20pm
Heh ok. If for any reason i am not available when we do start feel free to have someone fill in for Dylan.

His character is pretty simple. Out of shap, snarky and loud mouthed and likes to keep his stomach full. :3

PM Offline
Asora2/16/15 2:13pm
ALRIGHTY THEN! :D

*gets on giant rynuu-neko - gets malled by it*

AAAAHHHHH! SON OF A B***CH IT HURTS! IT HUUUURRRRTTTTSSSS!!!!

PM Offline
Aman37122/16/15 2:24pm
I'm really excited to join this XD

PM Offline
Asora2/16/15 3:24pm
The time will come Aman, the time will co-

*sees giant ryuu-neko at window holding giant purple dildo baseball bat*

O_O

OH FU-

PM Offline
Aman37122/16/15 3:26pm
Get rekt son

PM Offline
Asora2/16/15 3:47pm
Meanwhile, Super Asora does battle against the giant purple-dildo wielding ryuu-neko.......

PM Offline
Kirito2/17/15 5:02pm
-IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ-

One of our members - Asora is hereby BANNED. Effective at midnight, 2/19/2015 GMT Time, or 2/18/2015 at 7:00 PM EST

Due to violation of rules on numerous occasions and failure to comply to moderator's request to change behavior repeatedly.

-End of announcement-

PM Offline
Asora2/17/15 5:45pm
WHAT HAPPENEED!??! O_O!?!??!!?

PM Offline
Asora2/18/15 4:01pm
*59 minutes till exile*

PM Offline
Kirito3/1/15 12:42pm
-------------------------Thread Closed-------------------------

You must be logged in to post to a thread.