You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Paige

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Paige created by Kymastrider on November 13, 2014

PM Offline
NatChon7/9/15 10:20pm
Vi and Bobby may have known her. Even if they didn't they would help Mace come to terms. Lilith and Namah as well.

PM Offline
Kirito7/10/15 9:57am
They did know her. They worked at the orphanage before she died.

PM Offline
NatChon7/10/15 10:02am
I was just saying that even if they didn't know Paige, they would still help Mace come to terms with her death.

PM Offline
Kirito7/10/15 1:51pm
For sure! They definitely seem like the empathatic type.

PM Offline
Alej7/10/15 4:55pm
I felt destroyed when Paige died cause I thought she would play a main character in the story. Same as when Jen died. All the depressing deaths ;-;

PM Offline
NatChon7/10/15 10:16pm
And there will probably be more.

PM Offline
Alej7/11/15 7:54am
If vanth, kalei, or vi dies... Omg ;O;

PM Offline
NatChon7/11/15 9:05am
That is unlikely. They are too big of a character to be killed off.

PM Offline
Alej7/11/15 9:17am
Yeah. Vi is the best >:D

still torn up about Jen dying tho. She was so awesome.

Back on the subject of Paige, I really didn't expect her to die so fast. its like in transformers where Michael Bay decided to kill IronHide. It was a travesty.

PM Offline
NatChon7/11/15 12:47pm
And Jazz.

PM Offline
Alej7/11/15 1:22pm
My brother cried when Jazz died. Sadly my reaction was more like "Ehhh". I feel bad about that LOL

PM Offline
Kirito7/11/15 4:50pm
A character is never too big to be killed off with Dave. That's what I like about him. 8 )

PM Offline
Alej7/11/15 4:53pm
Oh god I think Dave is secretly Michael Bay

PM Offline
NatChon7/11/15 10:17pm
Oh god no. If he was secretly Michael bay then characters wouldn't just die, they would explode when shot. Jen for example, she would not have just had a javelin hurled through her, it would have cut her in half and given her burns as it slices through her. Now Paige I can see that, but if Dave was bay then there would be more deaths like that.

PM Offline
NatChon9/28/15 9:51am
I still feel bad for mace. Still nothing has been done to help mace come to terms. Yeah being chased around by monsters helped keep his mind off of it but he hasn't forgotten. He may not think that it is his fault any more but he lost his closest friend to a psycho killer. At some point someone has to do something about it.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.