You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Paige

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Paige created by Kymastrider on November 13, 2014

PM Offline
SuperTurbo410/4/15 5:45pm
If a major character is going to die, they should at least go out in a blaze of glory.

PM Offline
Prometheus10/5/15 10:56am
@SuperTurbo4

Judging by how Ravat described it, I don't think Paige even had a chance. O_O I mean, how does a little girl fight against a full-grown dreamkeeper with years of combat experience and the power to reduce your body to a bloody pulp on the floor?

PM Offline
SuperTurbo410/5/15 3:54pm
That's just it, she didn't.

PM Offline
Kirito10/5/15 4:32pm
@SuperTurbo

Another thing to consider is that Paige wasn't a major character. Dave said himself that it was the original thought to make a friend of Mace that would die. I mean, a blaze of glory death would have been awesome, but I don't think it would be possible for her abilities at the time.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo410/5/15 4:51pm
I was more thinking about Bast with the blaze of glory thing.
But, yeah, this is about Paige, so let's talk about Paige.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale10/5/15 5:50pm
Paige looks similar to Mace in their patterns, is she his younger sister?

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat10/5/15 5:57pm
She is not related to Mace as far as we know and from what Dave has hinted at. I think them looking similar is important to the story in some way though.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale10/5/15 5:58pm
I'm still waiting for her in the prelude before her final moments of her viscera.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat10/5/15 6:01pm
That will be an interesting prelude indeed. We will get to see how she arrived there and all. I am looking forward to it.

PM Offline
NatChon10/12/15 11:30pm
She has to be related to him in some way. There connection has to run deeper than just being friends who know each other. Siblings are unlikely but they have to be cousins at least.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.