You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Volume 4 release raffle signup! (Its over!)

Forum - DK Lounge - Event Room

Subscribe to this thread Volume 4 release raffle signup! (Its over!) created by MobileCrusader on November 10, 2014

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/11/14 12:29pm
Well, here is a question. Since I live almost halfway across the globe, would it be possible to just sign up for a pdf version or another such solution. I don't want to be dishonest and unneccesarily humble by claiming I don't need/want 'the real thing', but I realize that you could get a small crate of them for the prize of sending me a single copy, and I'd be more than grateful for the ownership of one myself :3

Even so, I might very well get myself the entire collection when I have the money; assuming I don't contract the plague before such a moment :3

PM Offline
MobileCrusader12/11/14 2:24pm
I would price the option of sending a physical copy to you, but if it was out of my price range i would get you a PDF and prolly a little something extra since It was not physical.

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/11/14 2:40pm
D'aww, how sweet :P

I'll go write myself up then. Kudos for generosity mate, no matter who recieves it.

PM Offline
Asora12/12/14 11:02am
TEAMWORK

PM Offline
MobileCrusader12/30/14 1:25pm
Generosity is a group effort.

PM Offline
Asora12/30/14 2:08pm
HECK YEAH IT IS!

*raises hand for high-five*

PM Offline
Kirito12/31/14 5:11pm
I'd be willing to throw in a digital version of the GNS v4. I would just need to know who to send it to.

PM Offline
Asora12/31/14 5:21pm
Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, MEEEEEEEE-

*boom*

PM Offline
Kirito12/31/14 5:34pm
If you win sure

PM Offline
Asora12/31/14 5:39pm
Okay. :3

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat1/17/15 8:18pm
I moved this to the event thread and made it a sticky so it is always on top.

Again here is the link to the signup page: http://goo.gl/forms/JnaszDOix7

PM Offline
Asora1/18/15 8:43am
Good job Dan! That seems more fitting for this thread to be in the "Event Room" wing.

Besides that, I MUST HAVE V4 AND PRELUDE BOOOOOOO-

*boom*

PM Offline
MobileCrusader1/26/15 11:54am
Yes, it is more of an event than anything else.

PM Offline
TFeathersB2/2/15 1:39pm
I think I'll enter this. But I have the same problem as ST34LTH, there's a somewhat big patch of water between me and the books. I don't know how much it would cost to send a physical copy and honestly I would buy them myself if I had the money. Thanks for starting this raffle anyway.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader2/9/15 11:45am
Checked the prices on shipping to Denmark. Its about $25.00 per pound on top of the customs tax, so its easily done and within my budget to ship. It would honestly be within reason to ship the entire set of four books at a reasonable price.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.