You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Volume 4 release raffle signup! (Its over!)

Forum - DK Lounge - Event Room

Subscribe to this thread Volume 4 release raffle signup! (Its over!) created by MobileCrusader on November 10, 2014

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/10/14 8:52am
So, as you may know, I plan on giving away some GNS books when Vol 4 drops.

I know for a fact that I'll be giving out a few Vol 4's, but I was wondering what the overall want was for the other volumes.

If you are interested in the raffle, post here what you want and after I have enough interest I'll decide what to give away.

Note: the raffle depends on 2 criteria: interest and financial position. If there is no interest, I won't spend the money. If there's no money, I won't keep your hopes up.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier11/10/14 4:45pm
Interest. Here. :o

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/10/14 8:44pm
what GNS volumes are you interested in winning?

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier11/10/14 9:03pm
Probably just Vol. 4, since I'd imagine buying multiple volumes for a raffle could financially take a small toll O-o

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/10/14 9:07pm
It will.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat11/12/14 8:02pm
I have an extra softcover prelude book that I am willing to give away if you want to add it to the pool of books. It has a cool sketch of Vi in it :)

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/13/14 2:24pm
Awesome! I got Namah in my signed one.

PM Offline
Asora11/13/14 3:46pm
Now, correct me if I am wrong, but from what Mobile is saying is that he is going to try and give out some GNS books by the release of Vol. 4, and if anyone is interested, they can announce what they will want, but with a good explanation as to why and on what type of financial position they are in, or they themselves can give away GNS and Prelude Collection books of there own, right? I hope I got that correct.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier11/13/14 4:06pm
If I win, I want Mobile to sign it.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader11/13/14 7:36pm
Definitely joining up for this.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/14/14 10:00pm
No, Asora. Not quite.

As soon as Vol 4 becomes available for purchase, I will purchase some with the intent to give them away to random people who want them. If there is sufficient desire, I can also give away other volumes.

The number of books I give away is limited by how many people want them, and how much money I have to this at them.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/14/14 10:01pm
@Judas

I guess I'll need to buy a sharpie...

PM Offline
Asora11/15/14 8:26am
Oh, sorry about the mix-up. Also, I am also willing to signing up by the way. The reason being is that I am interested in Vol. 4 and the Prelude Collection book Dan mentioned.

I REALLY WANT THAT PRELUDE COLLECTION BOOK SO BAD!!!!

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier11/15/14 6:29pm
lol

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/16/14 8:03pm
Had a better idea everyone!
http://goo.gl/forms/JnaszDOix7

You must be logged in to post to a thread.