You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - do dreamkeepers dream?

Forum - DK Lounge - General

Subscribe to this thread do dreamkeepers dream? created by Kymastrider on November 7, 2014

PM Offline
Kirito12/22/14 7:24am
Yeah Dan, we're just speculating on the contents of their dreams.

@asora Shakespeare is fantastic. I got my mind blown when I found out that his plays where made for common people, and it wasn't meant to be fancy at all. R&J is fantastic. When I read it in class I got to be Mercutio XD

PM Offline
Asora12/22/14 9:00am
XD

Yeah, but truth be told, I think Romeo & Juliet has a more deeper meaning than almost everyone else thinks actually. Before I completely got to know better of Shakespeare and his plays, I saw a video of a critic named "The Nostalgia Critic" who has done a video about the writer's most famous play. Here's the link if you want to see the video.

Link to "N.C. Editorial: Does Romeo & Juliet Suck?" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngd9XVIMotE

PM Offline
Kirito12/22/14 9:03am
Alot of people are scared by the language of it, but honestly he's just a guy trying to make a living. Thanks for sharing the vid =D

PM Offline
Asora12/22/14 9:11am
Your welcome my good sir! :D

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier12/22/14 11:13am
Oh hey I love Nostalgia Critic

PM Offline
Asora12/22/14 11:53am
*raises hand for high-five*

PM Offline
Kirito12/23/14 8:54am
*dives between and intercepts high five*

PM Offline
Asora12/23/14 9:36am
*twitches*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mau24xYy3K1rzapx4o1_400.gif

PM Offline
Hakuzo11/7/15 5:43pm
Last I've seen from David is Dreamkeepers don't dream at all. He said they just sleep. If that has changed then I haven't seen it.

PM Offline
Prometheus11/7/15 7:12pm
@Hakuzo

If I recall from recent discussions, Dave claims that they in fact do dream, it just won't be shown in the story 'cuz of how painfully mind-boggling that would be for readers (dreamkeepers having dreamkeepers, dreamkeeper's dreamkeeper fighting different Nightmares in another Dreamworld, etc). Personally, I don't see what the big deal is with that, but at least we know they are capable of dreaming as well.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix11/8/15 1:06am
I think instead of other Dreamkeepers, they have us. And instead of nightmares, we have demons. We don't have powers though, and we aren't anywhere near as diverse as Dreamkeepers.

PM Offline
Kirito11/8/15 5:52am
I asked Dave before and I think I logged it somewhere. Dreamkeepers do dream, but as Prometheus said, it will not be shown to avoid a dream paradox.

PM Offline
HappyLampJacker11/11/15 1:08am
Just the title of this thread gave me a headache :P I dunno i think this is a question that is best pondered and left unanswered though it is a nice concept...

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix11/12/15 6:53am
Mace: "Hey, Whip, do you think humans dream?"

PM Offline
TalkedSpy11/12/15 7:18pm
Wow, this thread hadn't been updated in almost a year. Huh.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.