You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - DK Fan Cards Against Humanity Game

Forum - DK Lounge - Event Room

Subscribe to this thread DK Fan Cards Against Humanity Game created by DanWithTheHat on September 11, 2014

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat9/11/14 7:34pm
So on the chat this week, we came up with the crazy idea of having an Online Cards Against Humanity game over Skype. We will use the DK Skype chat group (or just make a new group) for voice chat and an online version of the game here: http://pyx-1.socialgamer.net/game.jsp The details on what game to join will be given on the Skype chat at the time of the game.

If you don't know what this game is, this should give you a good idea of the madness that is Card Against Humanity: http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

Now, the only thing we need to decide on is the best date and time to run this. My choices would be to either have it next week an hour before the DK chat on Thursday or some weekend (Saturday/Sunday) in the next couple of weeks. I know that weekends may be better for many of you who are in school right now. What do you guys think?

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha9/11/14 10:49pm
I'm kind of curious, does Skype require I have a video feed or would just audio work? Because I'm not going to be able to get video. I might not be able to get Skype at all, but I want to sort out this issue first.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro9/12/14 4:47pm
To use skype, you only need to have audio. Actually, you don't even need that. Video is completely optional, and audio is just if you want to talk. Otherwise, skype works perfectly fine just as a chat program, and Cards itself has a chat box you can type in.

Anyways, as I said in the chat, I'm free basically every weekend in the near future, and I'll just need to know ahead of time on any other day.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat9/13/14 6:07am
You can get Skype here: http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/

I personally just use it for audio and type chat. I don't have a webcam on my PC.

PM Offline
ezioauditore979/13/14 6:42am
Since when was there a skype DK group?

PM Offline
Asora9/13/14 8:27am
Wait, hold up a sec. Are we still doing Thurs. chat on the regular DK chat room that comes with the DK website, or are we using DK chat on Skype? I haven't been on the last two weeks for chat, so can someone please inform me on the news? Many thanks.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat9/13/14 8:39am
We are still using the chat rooms for the chat, not Skype. We are using Skype for this because reading the ridiculous card combinations people make is half the fun. :)

PM Offline
PotatoFox9/13/14 11:26am
Chat news:
-Helicopter university is dangerous. Things careening around everywhere.
-The most popular name for a snake is "NeckTail the Unflappable"
-we all love potatoes

PM Offline
Asora9/13/14 3:14pm
@DanWithTheHat

Thank you for the response Dan!

@PotatoFox

-_-

PotatoFox...............................YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME!

*Epic Brofist*

PM Offline
ezioauditore979/13/14 10:05pm
So do you have some Dreamkeepers group on Skype already set up or is it in the works?

PM Offline
PotatoFox9/14/14 2:53am
Oh, I forgot to mention; some information may or may not have appeared in the chat which may or may not suggest that I am a vampire. This seems unlikely though, as the last time I bit someone was more than a month ago.

PM Offline
Asora9/14/14 5:27am
...........run...........

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha9/14/14 5:06pm
Maybe to begin with, we should just start by putting down the Skype names. That way, even if someone can't find the group or someone forgets to make it, we can still find the CAH game.

PM Offline
ezioauditore979/14/14 6:03pm
Mine is :garrett.simpson7 When introducing yourself state whom I know you as if you don't want to get declined!

PM Offline
GodofVelcro9/15/14 3:50pm
There is in fact a skype group that at least I am part of, but I couldn't tell you who else is in it or if it will be used.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.