You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Forum Maintenance Log

Forum - Reality - Miscellaneous

Subscribe to this thread Forum Maintenance Log created by PotatoFox on August 27, 2014

PM Offline
Prometheus8/9/17 12:50pm
@Dreamkeepers

I am logged in and commenting is functional. Test is a green. Thanks for helping get the forums back up and running, Dave. :D

PM Offline
Prometheus8/9/17 12:50pm
@Dreamkeepers

I am logged in and commenting is functional. Test is a green. Thanks for helping get the forums back up and running, Dave. :D

PM Offline
Prometheus8/9/17 12:52pm
@Dreamkeepers

PM Offline
Prometheus8/9/17 12:54pm
Aaaand, just like that, we have three duplicate posts. Hmmmmm...

Think I'll just keep those there for troubleshooting's sake.

EDIT: No duplicates for this comment, oddly enough. Page was taking a while to load, so it could be just a bug.

PM Offline
Prometheus8/9/17 4:37pm
Action: Thread Removal
Date: 8/9/17
Name: Volume 4: Descent to the Archives: Rules For The Big Talks
Remarks: After well over a year of procrastination, the thread of posting guidelines for Volume 4 spoilers has been removed. As of now, most of the core readership should know what has gone on in the book, but from this point forward, it will be up to returning readers and newcomers to avoid any story details before they've read the books.

PM Offline
Prometheus8/13/17 1:34pm
Action: Thread Removal
Date: 8/13/17
Name: Live Chat and You
Remarks: With the now-obsolete chat platforms used in the past no longer being viable options, the weekly chat sessions have been moved to Discord. Since this will be the status quo for the foreseeable future, the following thread is no longer necessary and shall be removed.

PM Offline
Prometheus9/2/17 2:04pm
FYI: I have just completed the annual account clean-up. All accounts from two years ago that have seen little to no activity have been disabled.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.