You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Dreamkeeper Fanfiction

Forum - DK Lounge - DK Art Gallery

Subscribe to this thread Dreamkeeper Fanfiction created by JudasScorpioDeMazier on August 25, 2014

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier8/25/14 9:36pm
I've kinda sorta maybe debated on writing a DK fanfic, thinking that I could use it to benefit me in improving my writing skills and such, and also help develop Judas into a more three dimensional character and other sorts of stuff that comes along with writing.

So I thought maybe if there's people who have or did write fan fiction, we could discuss on whether or not to think about including an official thread, or an entire section of the forum to share such with the community.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale8/25/14 10:32pm
Well, I do have a fanfiction about DK, but it is not written yet. So, for me, yeah I think I would go for it then; however, it is the moderators' choice that is important whether or not we should have an forum about fanfics. But, if it's allowed without a need of permission, I'd say we go for it. We just have to find the perfect place.

Though, there is the roleplay community, but I think the main purpose of the roleplay is to make a complete random story (correct me if I'm wrong here) and others join in the fun.

PM Offline
Xeverusmiller8/26/14 12:30am
Not exactly, the random 'story' in a roleplay only happens when people don't plan things out or because the one that conceived it isn't that good of a GM(Game Master, or DM/Dungeon Master in Dungeons and Dragons). The result is that the players' characters are just idling by and whatnot. I've had many roleplays on tumblr and they vary in length from one-liners to paragraph-style but the story still progresses without sounding bland. So yes, it really depends on the GM to keep things interesting for the players.

As for fanfictions, I don't think it should be much of a trouble, the fan art and OC art were allowed so I suppose it'll be fine if someone made a thread for DK fanfics.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier8/26/14 4:06pm
If it were just kept as a thread and not it's own section of the forum, would you think people would post links to where they're located, or like copy and paste the fanfic into the thread itself, like what Prometheus did with his stuff?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.