Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/content/65/5369165/tmp/sess_dgb7cmpa3lnt3toiognmguv0h0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/65/5369165/html/forum/header.php on line 3

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/65/5369165/html/forum/header.php:3) in /home/content/65/5369165/html/forum/header.php on line 3

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/65/5369165/html/forum/header.php:3) in /home/content/65/5369165/html/forum/header.php on line 3
You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - The Official Thread of Naughtiness (18+/Mature Users Only)

Forum - DK Lounge - DK Art Gallery

Subscribe to this thread The Official Thread of Naughtiness (18+/Mature Users Only) created by Prometheus on August 20, 2014

PM Offline
Prometheus6/18/16 8:28pm
Heeeeey, it's here. :3 A comic where Wisp finds a perfect advantage to her Power. X///D

You did a fantastic job. Love the lighting and I can see you took advantage of her official ref. X///P

It looks great. I can't wait to see what you have in mind next. ;3

PM Offline
Kymastrider6/19/16 9:29pm
a new pic feature tribal Evzen and Lilith.

was uploaded to FA since DA doesnt allow breasts.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20327917/#cid:109536761

PM Offline
Kymastrider3/3/17 6:18pm
Here's a couple of new Mature DK pics.

First up is Beach Girls.

In this you can see among an all Star cast of anthro animal females is naked, Lilith, Namah, Vi, and Miri.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22486258/

Second is our Beach Boys.

Among our cast of all star male anthro animals you can spot naked, Mace, Bobby, Evzen, and Hal.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22719269/

PM Offline
AFox3/11/17 10:04am
Out of curiosity, is there anything in particular the readers of this forums would want to see? Rule 34 wise.

PM Offline
PrototypeBast5/19/17 1:36pm
@Afox
Since we are all adults here I have something to request
Kalie and Jenn cornering Evezen for a "Study session."

PM Offline
Prometheus5/19/17 9:47pm
@PrototypeBast

There is a pretty alarming lack of lewd fanart of those three. With luck, this request will get picked up by someone.

PM Offline
PrototypeBast5/20/17 9:44am
Forgot to put the @ symbol yesterday... my bad.

PM Offline
Bowoodstock5/31/17 10:24pm
Hey everyone.

Apologies upon apologies for the wait...but that NSFW fiction I promised last winter is finally done, and posted in the +18 fiction thread.

PM Offline
Prometheus6/3/17 9:38am
That was quite the beautiful and passionate read, man. :3 Well worth the wait. Hope to see you write more in the future.

PM Offline
Bowoodstock6/3/17 9:56am
Thank you.

If anyone else has a request, I'd be happy to consider. Heads up, I am NOT good at writing M/M, but M/F, F/F, or any group combination thereoff, I can do. Can't promise the promptness, but as you saw, I like making sure it gets done right.

And I would be honored if anyone from the artistic community took inspiration for an illustration.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/content/65/5369165/tmp/sess_dgb7cmpa3lnt3toiognmguv0h0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0