You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - RIP Robin Williams

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread RIP Robin Williams created by JudasScorpioDeMazier on August 11, 2014

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier8/11/14 5:05pm
I just found out the news an hour ago. And All I really have to say is that I'm really heartbroken from this. I used to watch Jumanji all the time when I was like 5, and He really did stick out to me as the first well known actor in movies. Other than that, I'm at a loss for words.

Rest in Peace, Robin Williams. I'll miss you greatly. :'(

PM Offline
GodofVelcro8/11/14 10:30pm
I found that out last night during band practice. We had a moment of silence, then got yelled at by our drum major for not practicing the music.
I loved a lot of movies he was in, really a great actor.

PM Offline
Animefan188/13/14 6:14pm
found out after I got back from math class, checking msn news...right in the feels

PM Offline
MobileCrusader8/13/14 11:01pm
I actually heard a few hours after it showed up on Reddit.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat8/14/14 8:27pm
GodofVelcro: Your drum major has no soul...

I seriously thought this was a hoax when I initially heard about it on Facebook on Monday. I really couldn't believe it. It is such a tragedy that his depression got that bad. He was such a great person both on screen and off. I do not know a single person who wasn't a fan of him.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader9/19/14 8:13am
Crap. You know something, I was really caught off-guard by this. Robin Williams death kinda just hit me like a sledgehammer outta nowhere. My favorite work of all time was the Dead Poets Society. He contributed to my love of poetry and literature.

PM Offline
Asora9/19/14 6:16pm
The ironic thing is that this year, we lost Paul Walker in the beginning of the year, Robin Williams in the middle, and Joan Rivers near the end of this year. Pretty weird don't you think? That we lost lost one of some of the most biggest actors of all time in the movie industry, and also lost two big time famous comedians too?

Another thing is that all these people died in very tragic and controversial ways. Think about it. Paul Walker died in a car crash with one of his friends, and the car looked liked it hit the lamppost or one of the trees at 100 MPH, and people are saying that the car Paul's friend was driving was actually remote controlled by one of the people who work for Universal Studios. In Robin Williams case, it was officially announced that Robin committed suicide, which was so strange that a person who almost always cracked up jokes in front of big audiences and seemed proud about his career actually had depression and took his own life.

And in Joan Rivers, it was rumored that while she was on life support and I think on surgery, the lead doctor on her case actually took a selfie with her and cutted her air supply which killed her. And to make matters worse, it was also rumored that he was not authorized to do any medical surgery yet and was not a professional.

Coincidence? Who knows.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha9/20/14 10:02am
Well, you know what they say: Celebrities always die in threes.

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian9/21/14 10:24am
When I heard the horrible news for the first time I was left in shock. quite sad seeing a great man and actor comedian like Robin Williams die such a tragic death. the only thing left to me to say to to him is RIP, you will be always remembered.

PM Offline
Asora9/21/14 10:49am
@ZycantAlpha

I do not think anyone says that, sorry.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.