PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 8:51pm
I don't use heavy weapons honestly.

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 8:57pm
Aww dude machine guns are the best

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 9:08pm
I love handcannons more. I'm about to get the FWC's HC actually. Although I blew my glimmer on a hot pink armor shader...

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 9:11pm
Dude you need to get The Fulcrum. its a friggin awesome FWC hand cannon. Loner.Rebel and Up-The-Ante are also good. I don't like hand cannons because theyre inefficient. Theyre inaccurate, have slow reloads, VERY little reserve ammo, and don't deal much in the way of damage. Scout rifles are much more consistent

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 9:14pm
That's where you're wrong. You have to train your trigger finger to slow down and wait for the shot. My HC, Big Sky, is accurate up to 2000 feet at least. Kills with two headshots. You just can't replace that impact.

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 9:15pm
... WHAT THE WHAT?! HAWKMOON DOESNT DO THAT MUCH .O.

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 9:17pm
It most likely does, but you're probably using it wrong. If you play with a handcannon your movements have to be slow and deliberate. I also recommend a lower sensitivity.

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 9:20pm
Eh I like the rapid, merciless agility of the High Road Soldier and MIDA. I prefer guns I can use to pin enemies down, leaving them with little opportunity to fight back. Handcannons hit hard, but having to lower my sensitivity to use one? Heck no. Lowering your sensitivity immediately makes you a potential victim of the MIDA due to its massive movement speed.

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 9:22pm
Of course. My play style is mostly support. I don't let people flank me and shoot from afar. For CQC I use my shotgun.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/19/15 9:23pm
Sounds like handcannons would be a great playstyle for me if I had the game. I've never been a fan of high sensitivity, makes me take twice as long correcting my aim.

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 9:24pm
I got the best of the best as far as guns go. Dry Rot, High Road, and BTRD. Best possible pvp loadout and I don't even need exotics.

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 9:25pm
Yeah, you'd probably like it then. Aim is of utmost importance because headshots are critical-- miss a shot or two you'll get riddled.

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 9:25pm
I have yet to aquire exotics, but I still preform in pvp with my loadout.

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 9:26pm
A great gun is the hopscotch pilgrim pulse rifle. very accurate, three hit kill. and it doesn't have the left-tilting recoil of the spare change

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 9:29pm
Three hits as in one pulse?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.