Dreamkeepers Forums - Destiny

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread Destiny created by Anarchy on August 2, 2014

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 6:27pm
Dry rot FTW

PM Offline
RashallVetkay6/19/15 6:56pm
Invective is pretty good as well, though it has four rounds where as Dry Rot has 6. Invective also has a really cool aesthetic to it and just looks amazing in it's coloration. Also Invective's name sake is that it can regen ammo over time so that makes up for the small magazine.

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 7:28pm
Appearance: Invective

Overall performance / ease of obtaining: Dry Rot

Also TRUTH > GJALLAHORN

PM Offline
RashallVetkay6/19/15 7:30pm
I don't have an Epic Heavy weapon yet, or armor for that matter...

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 7:33pm
I WAS gonna get thunderlord when Xur sold it a month or two ago but my idiot brother wouldn't let me. I only found out LATER that Thunderlord was the best gun in the damn game XD

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 7:35pm
My build:

Human (titan- Striker class)

primary: Big Sky MK .48

Special: Sidwinder MK .53

Heavy: One Way Ticket 001

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 7:39pm
for me its

High Road Soldier
Dry Rot / The Chosen / P.A.T.
BTRD / The Culling / Uppercut Payload

PM Offline
RashallVetkay6/19/15 8:19pm
I didn't think that Silimar's Wrath was going to be too good in PvP, but then I found out today that it is lol. High Stability+ High rate of fire+ 40 round clip= a lot of people running away from me in certain situations lol.

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 8:27pm
Do NOT use a NL Shadow scout rifle with the full auto perk. the base stability is bad enough without the recoil of full-auto. I personally trust the High Road Soldier more because its SUPER reliable. The stability allows you to rapidly chain headshots even with FULL AUTO active, and the small magazine is compensated by the nearly maxed out reload speed.

The BTRD is one of the most well-rounded machine guns in the game. While you HAVE to get a reload speed perk to operate it efficiently, the damage, accuracy, and firing rate more than make up for this problem. I got one with SPRAY-AND-PLAY and the "kills increase reload speed" perks and it reloads like the thunderlord.

PM Offline
RashallVetkay6/19/15 8:28pm
Alej what system do you play on?

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 8:29pm
Xbox1? also what do u think about the stuff I said ^^^?

PM Offline
RashallVetkay6/19/15 8:32pm
Sounds good to me lol. Silimar's Wrath is an auto rifle that I got in Iron Banner. I also play on the Xbox One

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 8:35pm
Boo iron banner. everyone knows Osiris gear is better. *has no Osiris gear cuz im terrified of attempting to do it*

Also the high R.O.F. machine guns perform extremely well with the Hidden Hand perk. almost every bullet will deal precision damage.

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 8:47pm
I tried IB. Being a level 25 with only rare weapons and armor, lets just say it wasn't pretty.

PM Offline
Alej6/19/15 8:49pm
A good thing u can do is wear armor with no light on it, then when u join the Osiris match put on legendary armor. you will level up so high u will be immortal.

Also whats your favorite machine gun?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.