You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Do DK Crossbreeds exist?

Forum - DK Lounge - General

Subscribe to this thread Do DK Crossbreeds exist? created by BryanDimmsdale on July 29, 2014

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale7/29/14 3:19am
Heya guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, so here I go.

I was wondering if some Dreamkeepers and Alpha Nightmares interact and have some intercourse with each other, forming an offspring which is part DK and Nightmare; is that really possible?

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/29/14 4:00am
Its not been touched upon at this point.

Some assume that Mace or the Twins are some form of crossbreed, but it has not been elaborated on. We will have to wait and see.

Something that we must remember is that Nightmares are an unnatural force... There is a strong possibility that intamacy is impossible, flat out.

PM Offline
Prometheus7/29/14 10:25am
I do believe its been confirmed that it's impossible. I don't remember the details as to why it's impossible, but I think it has something to do with Nightmares not having the need to reproduce, since they're immortal and unnatural.

But, it is an interesting thought. I'm sure Nightmares, after catching a dreamkeeper, would *try* to reproduce with them. *Try* in the sense of 'rape with something other than a reproductive organ'.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if, by some miracle, a Dark Dreamkeeper and a specific Nightmare were to become close friends and their relationship were to become more... intimate.

I'm gonna stop there for now. The more I think of a female Dark and a Nightmare with tentacles, the more perverted my thoughts get. XD

On a side note, my first DK fanfiction was on a race of crossbred dreamkeepers with Nightmare blood.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/30/14 3:35am
He he... Tendril popular with the ladies...

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale7/30/14 3:57am
Tinsel X Tendril, anyone?

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/30/14 5:32pm
Hubba hubba

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha7/31/14 3:46pm
*Nudge Nudge* *Wink Wink* *Clicks tongue* *Whistles* (Deep voice) Hubba hubba.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale7/31/14 4:56pm
Looks like somebody's gonna create a Tendril fanservice over here. XD

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier7/31/14 5:00pm

*COUGH*YOUGUYSPLANNINGRULE63SHENNANIGANS?

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale7/31/14 5:06pm
Haha, sorry about that. It suppose to be a crossbreed existence topic, then it becomes about Tendril's fanservice. XD

PM Offline
Prometheus7/31/14 5:30pm
My fault. XD I had a feeling that female DK/tentacle comment would stir things up a bit. Don't see nothing wrong with the resulting talk, though, aside from it being off-topic. I'm actually tempted to make a thread dedicated for fanart ideas that may not be suitable for the general public. XD You know,... to keep this kind of derailment from happening again. Obviously. ^^'

Aaaaanyway, since the book did get a rewrite, it may not be out of the question to think some of the universal rules could be changed at some point. Maybe the crossbreed idea could still happen, but it's also doubtful.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader8/1/14 3:49am
Fanart idea section could help us organize all those silly ideas like rapper Tendril and Gentleman Namah.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat8/1/14 4:34am
Back on the topic of crossbreeds, Dave didn't deny that there could be plant based DKs. Combine that with crossbreeds and there could be some wacky combinations. (A Bulbasaur like DK?)

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha8/1/14 9:36pm
I don't know if they'd be "Dreamkeepers" however. So far, its felt like Dreamkeepers were restricted to animals, but sentient plants besides Flo-Wood is certainly a possibility.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale8/2/14 2:27am
I believe they "might" have existed already, though if they were, I think it would be only 1% or 2% out of 100. Harmony, for example, she's an INSECT Dreamkeeper who is quite tall and meaty, which is also rare to see.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.