You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Ending Theories

Forum - DK Lounge - Story Discussion

Subscribe to this thread Ending Theories created by JudasScorpioDeMazier on July 17, 2014

PM Offline
finlo9/30/16 8:15am
what about mace? WILL HE be a new main dark dreamkeeper bad guy?

one of them will be (SANS) like hero... but soon during the fight lilith hesitates to finish off mace as he is crying for all hopes are meant for nothing...

PM Offline
Prometheus9/30/16 10:51am
Somehow, I don't see Mace living after the final battle. If his powers are as immense as we believe them to be, then he might decide to kill himself in order to keep his powers out of anyone else's hands. Or, maybe he'll decide to seal himself within Bralgu and keep the Nightmares in line so that they never terrorize the dimensions ever again.

Either way, Mace probably won't know peace, even after the war.

PM Offline
finlo9/30/16 11:13am
perhaps... unless the story needs to be more like an undertale...

someone will be frisk... and mace would be flowey the flower... not with fight... but sparing...

PM Offline
finlo9/30/16 11:31am
@Prometheus

what if mace will be turned into an emotionally misunderstood nightmare lord?
its will be a real tearjerker.

PM Offline
Prometheus9/30/16 11:50am
@finlo

There is always the chance that Mace might take over for Nabonidus. Maybe that's what the Nab is planning to do. Convert Mace into obeying his will, then grooming him to take his place as the all-powerful emperor of the world. If that don't happen, then maybe the Nab intends to use Mace as a deterrent against anyone who would try to challenge him, only to be betrayed by Mace and Mace takes over the world under some twisted vision that his rule will bring peace and harmony.

PM Offline
finlo9/30/16 1:20pm
@Prometheus
dont mean to make drama but:
WHAT ABOUT HIS FRIENDS!?
what about his lilith, bast, namah, and whip?
what will they say if they heard about this?
what will paige say? what will paige say to mace if she sees mace like this?

PM Offline
Scottieboy20209/30/16 8:28pm
Finlo, you are really obsessed with Mace haha
Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying XD

PM Offline
finlo9/30/16 8:58pm
@Scottieboy2020

> : T

paige should have ESCAPTED

PM Offline
finlo10/11/16 12:58pm
(after the dreamkeepers ended the series)

mace: oh this is nice, this is the end. okay, WHERE EXACTLY AM I? umm... oh! there's a song oh good. there some THINGS that are not resolved here guys, how do I get home? and what do I eat?! w-was paige my sister, or my daughter? or- the hell, WAS THIS ALL IM MY MIND?! w-what's a "dreamkeeper"? was that some sort of... some... thing keeping dreams? umm... am i REAL? oh hel- dose the STORY ENDS RIGHT HERE? I mean I want to go back home now but, uhh... oh go- where's home!? OKAY! OKAY! okay. I mustn't run away, but I sacrificed myself to save my friends to save the dream world, or whatever! since everyone I know living happily ever after, lets analyze this: "WHERE THE FUCK WHAT I GO!!?" IM ON THE NIGHTMARE WORLD!... aaaaa, is this how you END A COMIC SERIES?? I mean is this where we go from here or there? -okay, David better SURE AS HELL MAKE UP FOR WHAT HE DONE I'm telling all of you readers right now! because I am STUCK in this creepy crappy place and I will never know peace after all this event! you just ran out of ideas and ink didn't you, you basterds! *slam door shut*

PM Offline
SuperTurbo411/12/17 12:48am
@finlo

So, basically the ending to Evangelion... the series at least. If it were End of Evangelion, it would be really depressing.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo411/12/17 12:49am
@finlo

So, basically the ending to Evangelion... the series at least. If it were End of Evangelion, it would be really depressing.

PM Offline
SuperTurbo411/12/17 12:49am
@finlo

You must be logged in to post to a thread.